Chapter 36

*Camerons Pov*
I felt completely broken and betrayed. As I sat in my room in the pitch black. It's been 5 days since I stalked her I kinda gave up I haven't really done anything. All I've done was to get up to use the bathroom and to get food which that rarely happened. I'm still wearing the same clothes from 5 days ago and haven't showered or brushed my teeth at all. I haven't even been on social media. I really need to before all my fans get worried.

@Camerondallas: hey guys sorry I haven't been active just some relationship issues but everything's fine I love you and I promise tour will be in the fall.
I tweeted.

On Instagram I posted a picture a photoshoot picture of me and I commented: hey guys I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a while I know you were probably worried but some things were going on in my life I will post a YouTube video about it soon I Love you guys❤️

I decided to get up and take a shower. I began to ball my eyes out for no reason. I feel like I've messed up I feel so depressed and sad and messed up. I looked down at my bracelet and smiled first time I've smiled in a long time. God has a plan.

I got out and made the video.

*Scarletts pov*

I was currently at home bored AF. Jack and Jack have been on tour for a while so I've been bored at home and Celeste went back to college and everyone seems so busy. Madison is home so I could see her but I'm kinda lazy right now. Nash is probably bored to and I always have Matt. So Atleast I have someone. But anyways I'm sitting on my couch watching YouTube videos on my laptop. One video catches my eye and what do you know it's by the only Cameron Dallas. I rolled my eyes but the title was 'a positive message.'

This should be good *lies*

I got done watching the video and I was currently balling my eyes out. "This is so sad" I cry out. What do I even do with my life. I mean the video was very inspirational it made me feel stronger and it just made me feel different. But Cameron was crying he seemed happy yet sad in the video he seemed serious I haven't seen him liked that in a long time. If I didn't hate him I would go give him a huge hug right now. But sucks for him.

He seems so nice to his fans but his fans doesn't know who he really is. He's a killer. Well he killed my emotions and feelings for him but back to the point. He isn't the nice loving guy you think he is he's just the bad boy that you know you shouldn't fall in love with or you fall in love with him and he lied to you the whole way. So either way if your with him your heart will be broken.

I decided to Text Matt.

To Matt:
Hey Matt I know we aren't like really really close or anything but since we are friends do you want to go to the beach?

Matt is a sweet guy and fun to be around and Nash is probably going to say no considering he "hates" me. And my brother he's asleep. Madison I'd think she's in the studio because she said something she'd be busy the next couple days so Matt is he only one I guess It's not bad though.

From Matt:
Oh hey and sure I'm not busy and okay I'll pick you up in....10?

To Matt:
Hmm...15

From Matt:
Okay Byeeee

I decided to get up and get ready I dressed in a white sundress with a white cardigan on and some black sandals. I straightened my hair and I already put my swimsuit on underneath. Today I'm feeling kinda girly.

Matt comes and I get in the car with him.

"Hey, you look nice" he says.

"Thanks, so what do you wanna do?"