Chapter 14

*Scarletts pov*
That night Cameron spent the night and we appreciated the fact that we were together. I've never been happier he's the light in my world. I woke up to him by my side, me pulled into him I never wanted to get away from his warm arms and his perfect skin. But I had to. I squirmed out of his grip and I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I got dressed in a flower cardigan with a white croptop and some highwaisted black shorts. I left my hair normal and put some mascara on. I got out of the bathroom and see a shirtless cameron sitting on the edge of my bed he looked so hot I had to kiss him. I jump on top of him and tackle him Ono the bed. I kiss his luscious plump lips. "Your so adorable" I say and cuddle with him. "Your so beautiful" he kisses my cheek. I love him so much- I just said I loved him, well i pretty much do I've always have.

I got up and looked at my new text message I gulped.

Unknown number:
😏
It was a picture of me naked I open my mouth wide... again what no.

"Cam" I say about to cry. "Baby what's wrong" he hugs me.

I showed him the picture and he licked his lips and then said "oh my gosh, how can anyone get my princess's nudes did you even take nude btw your body is rockin but wow" he says mad.

"No I've never....I don't know who it is though that keeps sending these I'm scared Cameron" I cry.

"Don't cry, everything is okay I'm here with you I promise I will never ever leave your side" he assured me.

"Okay" I say and give him a peck on the lips.

How could someone get pictures of me naked when I've never took nudes?

I shook it off and Cameron and I went downstairs to breakfast made.

"I SMELL EGGS AND BACON" cam says. I giggle at him man I love that kid.

"AND SAUSAGE!" I yell.

We are up and after we were done we cuddled on the couch and watched Netflix.

"I'm bored ad right now what do you want to do?"

"Beach?"

"Beach it is I guess" I giggle. I run upstairs and Change into my black bikini that was strapless at the top. I then get my cardigan and sandels and as I walk downstairs Cameron was shirtless and he grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "Baby stop teasing me" he licks his lips. I smirk and push him on the couch and start to move my hips against him. He moans. "Scarlett stop" he says. "You sure you want me to" I say. "No but we have to go" he moans.

"Thats what I thought" I get up off of him and get into my car and he drives.

We get to the beach and I immediately went outside and it was majorly hot. I jumped into the water and can behind me did to.

We splashed each other and just had fun. Soon Cameron and I had a deep make out session in the water, we were at that private beach I went to.

"In gonna tan before the sun sets" since it was getting late already wow.

I tanned for about 30 minutes when Cam laid by me the sun was setting and he kissed my cheek and smiled at me. "I've always like you Scarlett and I've never had the guts to ask you out and here we are today, yesterday I finally got the balls to tell you how I feel" he holds my hand.

"It's crazy, I never thought you felt the same" I say getting lost in his chocolate brown eyes.

"I know" we just laid there staring deep into each other's eyes like we were communicating by mind.

If you've ever asked me how was life. If say terrible until he came into my life. Cameron is my life my love my heart my everything. I know we just started dating yesterday but it feels like we've known each other forever. I've had cray feelings around this boy I've never had a boyfriend I've never had these feeling around anyone.

He was my first kiss and I hope he will be my last.

Sorry for short sucky chapter I love all of you 💜💜
~Kai💜