Chapter 26

(I decided to do 4 months later because yeah)

*Scarletts pov*
Life's been great yet a bumpy road. I'm currently sitting in cams room. Can and I had our first fight because I caught him kissing another girl when really it was for his movie. I didn't talk to him for 2 weeks until I figured out it was then for the movie and our fight only made us stronger. We have been through a lot I've had 10 dates with him so far out to dinner and every time I melt. I turned 20 3 months ago and I got so many great gifts from everyone.

I haven't seen my brother since the fight I've had with him and honestly I don't miss him one bit.

I have a true family that makes me happy.

I still get stalked I don't know who it is still though I try tracking them down but there's no address or anything it just says my house which is scary. I feel like I'm closer to knowing who it is but I'm probably way far off.

"I love you Cameron" I say while cuddling next to him while Netflix was on.

"I love you so much scarlett" he kisses my lips passionately.

"I have to go home I will text you later"i say to him.

"Okay be safe" he says to me.

"I will" I drive home and see that no one is home I sigh mentally.

Celeste has been really busy lately she's been going to college for a nurse degree so I figured she wouldn't be home. I go inside and decided to clean up a little bit.

My phone went ding and I decided to read what it said.
Unknown number:
I see you I'm watching you, Cameron doesn't like you he hates you he despises you there's a secret he's been keeping from you so beware ;)

I read. I look out the window and see no one watching. I gulp and texted back.

To unknown number:
What do you want

Unknown number:
You.

I put my phone down and got up and stared out the window. How is this still going on. How do they still know me?

*Camerons pov*
I don't know how to express my feelings anymore. I keep on texting the love of my life scaring her and doing nothing with my life I took my camera out and tripod and sat on my bed.

"She will never find out" I look down.

"I've stalked her for 3 years now"

"I know every single thing about her" I say looking back up at the camera.

"She doesn't know the real me"

"Scarlett Rose Banes" I stare at the camera.

I ended it and sighed. No one would see it in not posting it. I rewatched the video over and over agin.

I went into my secret room filled with pictures of Scarlett in there. The secret room is in my closet you have to pull a certain thing of clothes down and there's a door that leads into a large room with pictures filled I stacks of Scarlett letters she wrote technically everything.

I stare at the pictures and sat down on a chair.

I got s text from Scarlett I'm the unknown number but I use s different phone.

I text her back and put the phone down.

I thought of how close we got shed fine out but I guess not.

She will never find out.

(Okay a random fan is going to be this pov)
*Random fans pov*
I was online scrolling through my Instagram account and saw Cameron post something. Omg omg. He was so hot. I looked below and it said I have Camerons I cloud user and password. This can't be true. I went o the account and dmed them for the I cloud account. They gave it to me and I wanted to see if it worked. I went on and there was a recently updated video of what Cameron has and I watched it.

I put my hand over my mouth I was shocked Cameron has stalked Scarlett and she doesn't know about it wow. I need to leak this so she will know it.

*Scarletts pov*
I was scrolling through Twitter at home after I was done cleaning and I went to Starbucks and hung out with Connor for a little bit I came home.

When I typed In Camerons name a hashtag came up which said #Cameronthestalker

What?

There was videos all on there the same one and tweets one caught my eye.

@tickleycaniff: Scarlett!!!! Why did he?????

I decided to look at the video.

I watched it my heart stopped.
He's my stalker.
~Kai 💜