Chapter 1: Sweet Dreams Peeps!

As Halloween night winds down... all the guests are starting to head back home for the night.

One guy says, "That party was a blast!"

A gal says, "Shoutout to everyone at Night Raven College! Thanks a bunch!"

Vil says, "No, thank YOU for sticking around and enjoying the festivities to the last."

"Do watch you step. It's rather late and quite dark out," Jade says.

"Sweet dreams, peeps! Make sure to swing by next year!" Cater says.

Sometime later, after all the guests leave, the front gate of the campus closes after the last guest walks out. The Halloween Party is over, meaning Halloween is over for the night, until next year.

Many students go, "...Whew." In exhaustion.

"That's the last of then, yes" Vil asks.

"Yes, sir! All the guests have left," Epel answers.

"The Halloween party is officially over. And we pulled it off without incident!" Jack says happily.

Then Crowley walks over and says, "Greetings, students! You did a marvelous job today. I was worried we wouldn't be able to hold the party at all, but I'm delighted it worked out! Why, this was easily the most vibrant, magnificent, and downright FUN Halloween I've ever experienced!"

"Thank you, Headmage," The students reply.

"All of you must be quite worn out. It's 10 p.m. why don't you head back to your dorms and get some well-deserved rest," Crowley says.

"Yes, sir! The students reply.

Then Crowley says, "After all, you can always clean up tomorrow morning before class!"

"Ugh..." The students reply, deflated.

"Great, the classic November 1st tradition rear its ugly head: Cleaning at the crack of dawn," Idia replies.

"It does drag one back to reality, doesn't it?" Vil replies.

Then Cater says, "Wow... Halloween's really over, huh?"

"The lead-up was hectic, to say the least, but I am a little sad to see it go," Jade replies.

Sereia says, "I'm a little sad Halloween is over. It was fun."

"I know, but I guess tomorrow we're in for some early cleanup, huh..." Briar replies.

"Maaan, we gotta go back to regular classes tomorrow?" Grim replies, disappointed, "BORING!"

Then complains, "I don't wanna do no stickin' cleanup. Why can't Halloween just last forever?"

"For once, you and I are on the same page, Grim," Ace says. "Who wants to take the same ol' classes when we could be gooding off, chowing down, and partying it up?"

"Oh brother," Briar replies, rolling her eyes.

Just then, Riddle walks over, "I could've sworn I just heard a familiar voice making a deeply irresponsible remark."

Ace turns to see Riddle with a soft, "Whuh-oh."

"It's a shame Halloween's over, but personally? I'm already pumped for next year," Deuce says.

"Me too. I can't wait for Halloween again next year," Jasper says.

"Me too," Tanzanite replies.

"I know. It's been a real gratifying day all around. I'm gonna sleep like a log!" Deuce says with a smile.

"You mean like every night?" Ace questions.

Then says in exhaustion, "But I'm pretty beat myself. I could pass out right here."

Then Deuce says, "See you later, Briar. Grim. Sereia Tanzanite. Jasper. Triner. Have a good night!"

"Come help us out if you finish cleaning up Ramshackle early, okay?" Ace replies.

"Goodnight guys," Briar says.

Then Ace, Deuce, and many of the students walk off to get to their dorms. Soon, Briar, and the others, including the Ramshackle Ghosts remain.

"Welp, there they all go, off to their dorms," Grim says.

Then frowns, "It's a bummer Halloween's over, but them's the breaks, right? C'mon, let's get back to Ramshackle."

Sereia yawns, "I agree. I'm really tired."

Even Trinket yawns.

"Come on guys, let's go," Briar says.

And with that, everyone begins to hear back to the dorm.

However, something happens.

A voice says, "Halloween's already coming to an end?"

Another voice whines, "No! It can't be!"

A third voice says, "I didn't get a chance to have any fun at all..."