Chapter 8: Where Do You Get Off?

Ace, Floyd, and Leona use their magic to fight back against the ghosts. The ghost has been stricken by magic and is pushed back.

The first ghost yelp, "Ahhh! Must you be so rough?! I'm going to tell the boss what you've done!"

"We just wanted the mirror back!" The second ghost cries out.

"You'll get yours in the end!" The first ghost cries out.

Soon, the ghosts fly away.

"What is this mirror they kept yammerin' about?" Leona questions.

"Are they talking about the Viewglass?" Ace questions.

Then says looking annoyed, "'Give it back,' my foot. We never took it from them in the first place!"

Then turns to Floyd and asks, "Waaaait... Anything else you wanna add, Floyd?"

"Why?" Floyd questions.

"First you disappeared on us..." Ace says. "Then you come back with a whole conga line of ghost chasin' you. What did you do?!"

"Nothin' major, really," Floyd answers. "It ain't every day I get to see the ocean in the Spectral Realm. Super cool, right? Wouldn't anyone wanna go for a swim?"

Then asks, "Wouldn't anyone wanna go for a swim?"

"Anyone?! Ace questions, shocked.

Then Floyd continues, "I tried to climb onto that ship in the distance, and a ghost got all up in my face, like 'You shall go no further!' That got on my nerves, so I swiped what they were carryin' and swam off again."

"And what was it?" Leona questions with a frown on his face.

"Oh, here. An invitation..." Floyd says, and holds out the invite.

And holds out another piece of mirror, "... and piece of a mirror?"

Ace exclaims after putting the pieces together, "That's CLEARLY what they were yelling about!"

"You caused this mess, then dragged us into it? Just where do you get off?" Leona interrogates with a frown.

"Cool your jets, bro. Check it out. The invitation's actually pretty nifty," Floyd says, and holds out the invite.

However, Ace notices something familiar about the invite, "Hey... Isn't this the same one we found at Ramshackle?!"

"Ah-ah-ah, Crabby. You gotta read the whole thing. See this part here...?" Floyd says, and shows him the part on the invite.