Chapter 15: Eyes on the Ball!

Time has passed for the celebration, and everyone has a wonderful time. However, some of them are starting to get sleepy.

Grim is one of them, "Mraaah... All this dancin' an' eatin' an' dancin' an' eatin' got me worn out. I've been up so long, I'm ready to pass out..." Soon, Grim is getting very sleepy, "Hey, Briar... Y'better eat while the eatin's good... Myah..." and soon enough, Grim falls asleep. "Zzz..."

"And still talkin'." Ace says.

"Aww, Grim is so cute when he's asleep," Sereia says.

"He's totally conked out," Jasper says.

"I have to agree," Briar says.

She then picks up the sleeping Grim and holds him in her arms, "The party really worn him out."

"I wonder what time it is," Tanzanite replies.

Sereia yawns, "I don't know, but I'm getting sleepy too."

"It must be very late by now," Deuce says.

Suddenly, all the ghosts in the Spectral Realm begin to sparkle and their bodies begin to disappear.

Christopher says, "All good things must come to an end..."

"Sorry to break it to you folks, but it's just about time to wrap up," Gregory says.

Then Abigail says, "We're tuckered out after all the work we did. I think I'll sleep until next Halloween."

"Tell me, ghosts... Did you enjoy the party?" Malleus asks.

"Oh, absolutely!" Christopher answers with glee.

"This is the most fun I've had on Halloween since I was born... and died!" Gregory says.

"We quite enjoyed the evening ourselves," Riddle says.

"As sad as it is to close our fete, there is no parting more beautiful than one where you wish you could stay for longer," Rook says.

"Thank you for the rare opportunity you've given us," Silver says.

Fading away, Gregory says, "No, thank YOU! We even made some new ghost friends. We won't be lonely anymore!"

"We'll never, ever forget this Halloween... and I sincerely hope you won't forget it either," Christopher says.

"We'll see you again someday! You can count on that!" Abigail says.

All the ghosts say, "Farewell!"

Soon, all the ghosts disappear into thin air, returning to their resting place.

"...And with that, I believe it is time for us to return to our world," Malleus says.

"Do you know the way back?" Rook adds.

"But of course," Malleus says.

Then says, "Look at the disco ball above us."

All the students look up at the disco ball.

"Keep your eyes on the ball and..." Malleus says, "There!"

Suddenly, the Disco ball begins to glow the rainbow colors once more. And suddenly, all the students are being levitated and pulled towards the disco ball. Soon, one by one, all the students disappear through the disco ball until the hall is finally empty. And soon enough, the students will return to Night Raven College, where the teachers are waiting for them.