Chapter 6: SILEEENCE!

Soon enough, Jamil, Silver, and Jack pounce on Kalim and have him pinned to the ground with his hands behind their backs. Soon enough, they have Kalim tied up as they hold him on the floor.

Kalin struggles to break free in anger, "Grrr, how DARE you tie me hands behind my back! Unhand me, you unwashed masses!"

"It's hard to do this without hurting him... I managed to pin him down, but he won't stay this way for long." Jack says. Then asks, "What do we do?!"

"Kalim, please come back to us. We don't want to see you hurt, and we don't want you injuring anyone else either. You're always so cheerful and kind and fun-loving... You're a dear friend to me. And I'm sure Jamil feels the same way!" Silver says.

"Me?!" Jamil exclaims in shock.

He then calms down and says, "I, uh... suppose you're not entirely off base..."

Then Kalim shouts, "What kind of tepid response is that?! Feckless human!" and continues to struggle, only much harder.

"The ghost's raging at your half hearted answer! "We don't win him over this way!" Jack says.

Then Silver says, "Jamil, you must be clear with him!"

"Argh... Why is this happening? Why must I be put on the spot..." Jamil says in frustration.

"Jamil!" Silver angrily scolds.

"...Tch," Jamil mutters, frustrated.

Then says, "Look, I'd take Kalim and his obliviousness over this pompous tyrant any day of the week. SO WAKE UP, KALIM!"

Kalim remains quiet.

Jack is a little surprised, "He's gone quiet."

"Kalim?" Jamil and Silver says, confused.

Then Kalim shouts, "SILEEENCE!"

Finally, Kalim is able to break free and the otters move back.

"It didn't work!" Jamil says, shocked.

Then Jack says, "Actually, that makes sense. I wasn't aware of anything when I was possessed."

"Insubordinate fools, the lot of you... How lax could the owner of this body be?! I cannot possibly stay in this form!" Kalim shouts.

Just then, the white mist, signs of the ghost leaves Kalim's body.

Soon enough, Kalim wakes up, "Uh... Guys? What's happened? You all look exhausted."

"Kalim? You're back to normal?!" Silver asks.

"Good thing that ghost had a short fuse. It just left on its own," Jack says.

"Then WHY did I have to say all those things?!" Jamil asks, frustrated.

He clears his throat, "Ahem! Anyway, Kalim - something bad happened at school..."

Jamil and the others explain to Kalim about what happened in the school and what has happened to him.

Kalim is shocked, "Oh gosh, everyone's been kidnapped?"

Then says in remorse, "I can't believe I said all those mean things to you guys. I'm so sorry."

"Think nothing of it. We know it wasn't you," Silver says.

"Heh heh..." Kalim chuckles and says, "That makes me feel better already. Thanks, Silver!"

Then Jamil asks, "Do you remember anything about how you got here, Kalim?"

Kalim thinks and says, "Well... I was sleeping, but then I suddenly heard a voice say 'Let us continue the Halloween party.' The next thing I knew, I was someplace real dark. I remember being confused, and then I woke up here."

"It was basically the same for me. In hindsight, that's probably where the ghost caught me by surprise and possessed me," Jack says.

"Then there really was an intruder in your room... And what's all this about continuing the Halloween party?" Jamil adds.

Then questions, "Is the villain trying to mock us?!"

"So when I heard Father scream... He must've been fighting someone skilled enough to evade Jamil's notice. I know worrying won't solve anything, but... Father, Malleus, I do hope you're safe," Silver says.