Chapter 11: Close Your Eyes

Since it's been discovered that the Halloween Party has a dress code, in very small writing, they need to find out what kind of dress code is needed for the party.

Just then, the doors burst open and a familiar voice says, "Allow me to handle your attire."

"Hm?" Silver questions.

The one to enter the room is Professor Divus Crewel.

Silver is surprised, "Oh, hello, Professor Crewel.

Professor Trein walks in soon after.

"And Professor Trein! You made it," Riddle replies.

"Ortho Shroud and his group brought us here. We've heard the whole story. Students were pulled into the Dark Mirror, yes? I'm glad at least you boys are safe," Trein says

"How are things on the rest of the campus?" Crowley asks.

"There wasn't a soul in any of the dorms. The many ghosts who reside on campus are gone as well. I believe we are the last people here," Trein explains.

"Clover also told us that you received an invitation for a Halloween Party," Crewel says.

"Yes, that's right, but..." Riddle explains.

But Floyd says, "It's got some stupid dress code. We tried to go in as we were, but the Dark Mirror spit us right back out."

"Of course it did, you silly whelps!" Crewel yells and cracks his pointer.

Then lower it, "When a party is themed, a dress code ensures cohesionBoorish dogs who ignore the basic theme have no place at a party."

"Oh.. I see," Riddle replies.

"You get my point? Good," Crewel says.

Then says, "Close your eyes."

"Huh?" Riddle responds, confused.

"But why -" Silver asks.

"QUIET! Quit yapping and do as I say," Crewel demands and holds his pointer again.

"Um... Yes, sir," Silver says, and does just that.

Everyone else does the same. Crewel then cast his magic spell on the students.

"Whoa!" Riddle yelps in surprise.

"It's..." Silver says, sounding surprised as well.

"Soon, it's revealed that everyone is wearing the Halloween costumes they've worn during the Halloween parade. Each of the students wear the costumes of their representing dorms.

"Attire befitting a Halloween party," Riddle says, now understanding the dress code.

Silver understands as well, "It means to come in costume!"

"Beaute! You all look most dashing," Rook complements.

"You're not half bad yourself in that getup," Ruggie replies.

Floyd laughs, "Ahaha! You're all fancy and piratey, See Lion."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll take it," Leona says, slightly annoyed.

Looking at his and the others' costumes, Jamil asks, "Are these the same costumes we wore for the parade? The fit feels different now..."