Chapter 19: Serves You Right!

Leona, Floyd, Ace, and Epel fight off Idia, being possessed by the ghost. Luckily they are able to defeat Idia.

"Hmhmgm... Hahaha..." Idia laughs.

Then says, "Guess this was destiny... too..."

Soon, the white mist, which is actually the ghost, leave Idia's body and disappears.

Soon enough, Idia wakes up, and slowly opens his eyes, "Urgh... Where am I?"

He slowly opens his eyes to see Ace, Epel, Leona, and Floyd.

He jumps up and yelps, "Eep! So many people! I'm scared!"

"There's the blubbering coward I know. Radish Spout's back, all right," Leona says.

Idia however continues to cower in fear.

Ace calls out, "Idia, stop cowering! You never knew when another ghost's gonna pop up!"

"Huh? Ghosts? What are you talking about?" Idia asks.

Floyd steps in, "Sooo, here's what's been goin' down..."

The group explains to Idia what they've told Epel. About the missing students, the Halloween Party, and him being possessed by a ghost and how he acted.

"I was sweeping my bangs back and tossing glances over my shoulder?" Idia asks, "Only Adnomises with a tolerance for neck pain can pull off that kind of pose!"

And is more shocked to ask, "Oh, geez... I really WAS acting like Leona?! ME?!"

"Yeah, it was awful! Believe me, we wanted you to stop that nonsense ASAP..." Ace says.

Leona frowns and crosses his arms to hear that response.

Ace notices it, "...Erk."

"Well, Spikey. You've made it crystal clear what you think of me. So much for that newfound admiration of yours. From now on, you're on your own. I don't care who comes at you, or what happens to you. Ain't my problem," Leona says with a frown.

"Aw, MAN! Come ooonnn!" Ace cries out.

Epel smirks, "Hah. That's what you get for setting me up. Serves you right!"

Seeing the fight, Idia says, "And now they're fighting about something that's totally over my head. What is up with this super unbalanced, jank-level roster of randos?"

Then grows frustrated and cries out, "Augh, I just can't with this awkward trainwreck of a party! Ortho, where are you when I need you?!"

"Welp, I'd say it's about time we skedaddle," Floyd says.