Chapter 7: Priceless

Meanwhile, at another part of the Spectral Realm, at a place called the Ghost Ship Cove, Leona, Ace, and Floyd have also come to the same conclusion as the others to where they're at.

"So basically, we're in the Spectral Realm. Don't know why we all got separated when we went through the mirror... But I'm guessin' the ghosts just wanted to throw us off our game. They do like pranking people," Leona says.

"Look, if you've got the bandwidth to analyze this whole thing so calmly..." Ace says.

Then points out, "...Then would you DO SOMETHING about these guys?!"

Suddenly, Floyd says, "Ahaha, check out their faces! Those ghosts are all crazed and desperate! PRICELESS!"

Soon, three ghosts, two males and a female appear as they shout, "STOP RIGHT THERE!"

As it turns out, those ghosts are chasing after them.

Ace cries out, "Why are you chasing us?!"

"GIVE BACK THE MIRROR!" The ghosts shout.

"WHAT mirror?! What are you talking about?!" Ace cries out.

"Ugh, running from these guys is starting to wear on me," Leona says, annoyed.

Then glares at the ghosts, "How 'bout we shut these pesky ghosts up?"

And with that, the boys decide that they have to fight back against the ghost who's been chasing them.