Chapter 7: It Defies All Logic

This has become a shocking event, suddenly Grim bursts into the scene and he appears to be fine. Tanzanite, Jasper, and the Ramshackle Dorm Ghosts are there as well. And they all appear to be fine. Just then, Silver and the rest of the gang arrive.

Silver calls out, "Guys!"

"Ah, it's Silver and his merry band! Are you all right? You look terribly exhausted," Rook says.

"We are. Lilia put us through some intensive training," Silver says.

"Training?" Sebek questions.

"I need to tell you something," Silver says.

And then says, "Lilia isn't possessed?"

"What?" The others from the group asks in shock.

"I knew it the instant we started fighting. I'd recognize Lilia's swordsmanship anywhere," Silver says.

"What? But, I mean... WHAT?" Riddle questions, deeply confused and shocked.

Then Leona says, "Yeeah, I had a feeling. What's the deal with this two-bit hoax?"

"I was at first thrown off by his incredible magical aura, but non, Roi des Dragons is not possessed either. He is still Malleus." Rook concludes.

"WHAT?!" Sebek exclaims. "But that can't be... Malleus?"

Just then, Malleus calmly smiles and says, "I can see the jig is up."

"How disappointing. I was hoping to have a bit more fun," Lilia pouts.

"Wha...What?! So this was all an elaborate act?" Riddle questions, even more shocked.

Frustrated and upset, Riddle demands, "What about the kidnapped students? And the unending Halloween? Why would you DO this?! It defies all logic! I demand an explanation!"

Just then, the three well dressed from before arrive on the scene.

The small ghost says, "Allow us to handle the explanations!"

Seeing them, Ace calls out, "Hey, I recognize those weirdo hairstyles. You're the ghosts who've been attacking us!"

Then the female ghost says, "Wait! We mean you no harm. Do hear us out."

"It's a bit of a long story..." The short ghost says.

This makes Sebek angry, and shouts in rage, "How dare you request ANYTHING after you dragged two great and noble persons into this mess!"

But Rook says, "A moment if you would, Monsieur Crocodile. Do you not see how serious they are? The circumstances must have been quite extenuating. Let us hear them out before rushing to any judgment."

"Allow us to introduce ourselves, I'm Gregory," The large ghost says.

"I'm Abigail," The female ghost says.

"And I'm Christopher," The smaller ghost says.

Then Christopher says, "Now then, it all started when the Night Raven College Halloween party was wrapping up."

And with no other choice, all the Hallowenders decide to listen to the Three ghosts' whole story.