Chapter 4: Still Merely Human

It's been decided that the Hallowenders decide to divide the groups and take on the possessed students while trying to free them and reach Lilia and Malleus, and anyone else who's been sent here.

Lilia asks, "Oho. So your group's come to battle me?"

"Stay sharp, everyone," Silver says.

Absolutely," Trey says, "I sense immense power coming from this ghost. They're not like any of the others we've dealt with."

"I'm ready to pounce!" Ruggie says.

Then Lilia says, "You all look somewhat capable... but you're still merely human. Do you ants presume you can fell an elephant?

Just then, Silver walks towards Lilia and says, "Father.. I know you would never say that. You're a broad-minded soul who recognizes hard work regardless of species. It doesn't matter if someone's a ghost, a fae, or a human."

Then says to himself, "To think those words would come out from his mouth..."

Then says to the possessed Lilia, "Ghost, I will not forgive what you've done this day!"

Lilia laughs, "Mwahahahaha! Oh, that look on your face is just priceless! Very well human... Let's see what you can do with all that pathetic anger!"

And soon enough, Lilia and Silver begin to fight with another. Silver, with help from Jamil, Floyd and some of the others, uses their magic to attack Lilia. However, Lilia is running so fast that none of their magic is striking at him.

Lilia laughs, "MWAH HAH HAH! Foolish humans!"

"No... It can't be..." Silver says, shocked.

"Tch. He's zippin' around so fast, I can't land a single hit!" Floyd says.

Then Lilia changes up his own magic and says, "Now it's my turn. Try dodging THIS!"

Ruggie cries out, "Watch out! Stand clear!"

Everyone quickly dodges away from Lilia's powerful magic, just barely.

Ortho says, "There's no pattern to Lilia Vanrouge's attacks. I can't predict what he'll do next!"

"That rotten ghost is taking full advantage of Lilia's athletic abilities," Trey says.

Jamil turns to Silver, "What now, Silver?!"

But Silver says, "That's impossible..."

"Silver? What's wrong?" Jamil asks.