Chapter 5: Proper Hospitality

Many of the students who aren't possessed do their best to battle against the students who are possessed. At the same time, The Hallowenders are trying their best to battle with Lilia, but Lidia is too fast for them to get a hit.

Witnessing it, Malleus says, "I would be a poor host indeed if I didn't show my guests proper hospitality. Come - challenge me whatever way you wish."

"Hah. This is the perfect opportunity to beat you senseless, fair, and square. I'll gladly take you up on that," Leona says.

"What?! I would never condone such a barbaric act!" Sebek shouts towards Leona.

"Dude, this is NOT the time. Would you rather let this ghost possess Malleus forever?" Ace says.

Reluctantly, Sebek says, "Well... No, but..."

"He's just gonna keep playin' that pipe organ while you're waffling back and forth, you know!" Ace says.

"Rgh... I would listen to Malleus play music forever if I could... Confound it!" Sebek says, sounding frustrated.

"Leona and Ace are right. If we show any mercy, it will just lead to our demise. Malleus Draconia is one of the preeminent mages in the entire WORLD," Riddle says.

"What's this? Are you frightened, Riddle?" Rook asks.

"Heg. Hardly," Riddle answers.

Then says, "The Queen of Hearts would never back down before a foe, no matter who they were! I behead ALL rulebreakers, without exception!" Then turns to Ace, "Isn't that right, Ace?"

"Sure is, Housewarden!" Ace answers.

Leona huffs, "Hmph. Awful lot of yapping for a small dog. Just try not to make my job harder."

"Oh la la! I was ready to offer words of encouragement, but I see none are needed. The flames of your fighting spirit heat me to my core!" Rook says.

"Heh. Tonight will be the greatest of Halloween nights. This will be a wonderful way to kick off my party. I shall perform the finest of requiems over your cold, fallen bodies!" Malleus says.

Then Rook says to Malleus, "The Malleus I know is not so weak as to let a ghost control him. But if this is your idea of hospitality... Then I shall gladly accept!"

Malleus exposes his magic and says, "Come, living creatures!"