CHAPTER FORTY SIX: Ready

"Holy sh..shit..! You're a demon..!"

My thighs quivered as I rolled onto my back, panting heavily for my lost breath.
"You ain't so bad yourself..." Kid snickered, using the back of his wrist to wipe the sheen of sweat from his brow.

Things around the Victoria Punk were now calm, for once. Without the stiflingly thick will they/won't they fuck or kill each other energy surrounding the two of us, everyone has finally been able to relax for the past few weeks.

"We need to find a safer method..." I stated with a small groan, using a stray pair of my underwear to wipe my partner's fresh semen from his taut abdoment.

"What, you don't want my brats?" Kid huffed, snatching the now smiled undergarment from my hand and hoying it across his room before flopping over the top of me.

I welcomed the unceremonious crushing, wrapping my arms around him as best I could in welcome.
"Undecided, but definitely not right now." I replied with a chuckle.

"Yeah, you're right. Any child of mine'll rip your pretty little pussy apart on the way out." Kid snorted, and I pulled back to narrow my eyes at him.

"Oh, okay, so you call it your pussy until we start talking about the violent, flap-shredding arrival of our potential, hypothetical children, then suddenly it's my pussy again?"

Kid paused in thought for a moment before nodding once.
"Yep." We both started to laugh, and he thankfully rolled off to the side, freeing me from his greater weight.

I was finally content. Once leaving Water 7 for the first time I had mostly always been happy, sure, but nothing had ever been fun enough. Exciting enough. Good enough.

Now, with the Kid Pirates, almost everything was my idea of perfect. I had friends who genuinely cared for me, a lover who kept me on my toes and would kill for me, and not to mention an adorable pet of my own. Life was great.

"So, now that Ms. Victoria's in the best shape of her life, what's the plan? You said you had one, right?" I rolled onto my side so I could tace him, smiling at the sight. He was soft for me, and only me.

"Mmhmm...Gonna go kill someone..." He replied with a long yawn, stretching out his body until almost every bone had cracked, creaked and popped.

Kill someone..?

Scooching a little closer, I searched his face as though it would give me some kind of hint, but I came up empty.

Kid's patented, devious grin spread across his lips as I stared at him, obvious enjoying the fact that I was so curious about his plans. Whatever they were, I was sure he was up to no good, as usual.

"Red-Haired Shanks."

It took me almost too long to register the name he had spoken, but once he did I broke out into hysterical laughter at his expense. 
"Hah! That's a good one! I almost believed you!" I wheezed obnoxiously, though I had a bad feeling, and it only increased once I noticed the agitated expression on his face. 

"I ain't joking, idiot." He growled, reaching out in an attempt to squish my face, but I rolled back and off the edge of he bed, landing in an awkward crouch before rising. 

"Then it's you who's the idiot. The biggest, dumbest idiot to ever sail the big blue." I scoffed, already starting to hunt for my discarded clothes around on the floor. "Red-Haired Shanks is not someone to fuck around with, Kid." 

If he's serious about this he could easily get us all killed...

"No fucking shit! That's why I'm not fucking around! Fuck!" His swearing had started getting worse, which meant he was genuinely growing more irritated by my disbelief, but that was good. He deserved to be irritated this time around.