1. Captivated

brookemason19 requested a Snow twin and Tyrion and Snow of the beach was born! I hope you enjoy!! This might be one my favorite Tyrion's stories...

+

''Forgive me my queen, the red priestess from ASSHAI has come to see you Grace.'

'Queen Daenerys I was a slave once bought and sold scorched and branded is an honor to meet the breaker of chains.' The red woman said.

'The red priestess helped bring peace to Meereen,' Daenerys was informed.

'Then you're very welcome here what are you doing here?' Daenerys questioned.

'I am here to serve.' the red woman said

'She once served another on the iron throne,' Varys warned 'it didn't end well for Stannis Baratheon, did it?'

'No.' she answered 'it didn't.'

'You chose an auspicious day to arrive a dragon stone we've just decided to pardon those who have served the wrong king,' Danny said looking to Varys 'You serve the lord of light... the Lord of light doesn't have many followers from Westeros does he?'

'Not yet but even those who don't wish do you know him.' The red woman assured.

'What does the lord of light want from me?' Danny questioned

'The night is long, only the prince who is promised will bring the Dawn.' She recited.

''The prince who is promised to bring the Dawn I'm afraid I'm not a prince,' Danny told her

'Your Grace I'm sorry but your translation is not quite accurate there is no gender in high valyrian so the translation would be the prince or princess would be promised at Dawn.' Messandei told her.

'Doesn't really roll off the tongue,' Tyrion teased

'and you believe this prophecy refers to me?' Danny pondered.

'Prophecies are dangerous thing,' the red woman told her 'I believe you have a role to play as does another the King in the north Jon snow.'

'Jon snow? Ned Stark's bastard.' Tyrion asked very intrigued.

'Do you know him?' Danny questioned Tyrion.

"I know Jon and Jill Snow." Tyrion agreed. "They are good people."

Tyrion was drawn back to his first meeting with the Snow twins. Jill had threatened had but the memory made him smile all this time later.

+

"Bad form." Jill declared.

"Shut up, that was great." Jon countered.

"The dummy tell you that?" Jill mused. "Let me tell you something Jon... he's a dummy!"

"JILL!" Jon chased after her and her laugh echoed through the courtyard as Jon caught her trapping her in his arms.

"You two are still attached at the hip it seems." Benjen remarked.

'Uncle Benjen!' The twins declared running up to him.

'you've gotten bigger!' Benjen remarked hugging them. "And you have gotten prettier." Benjen said kissing Jill's head. She leaned into him.  'out here all day? They didn't wanna leave you alone with a Lannister?' Benjen teased.

"You know Jon's lack of manors." Jill agreed.

"Says you!" Jon laughed out.

'You don't wanna enjoy the feast?' Benjen questioned them.