8. Challenge

'Lord Tyrion has invited me to Dragonstone to meet with Daenerys. And I'm going to accept.' Jon told them and there was an out rage from his people. Except for jill she smiled back at Jon.

'Accept?!'

"Snows on the fucking beach!" Jill declared with a hoot.

"NO!" Jills face scrunched up as she looked around at the very disagreeable group.

"King Jon. Speak some sense into the hooligans." Jill instructed.

'We need this dragon glass, my lords! We know that dragon glass can destroy both white walkers and their army. We need to mine it and turn it into weapon. But more importantly, we need allies! The Night King's army grows larger by the day. We can't defeat them on our own. We don't have the numbers. Daenerys has her own army and she has dragon fire. I need to try and persuade her to fight with us. Ser Davos and I-'

"And me." Jill added. Jon stared back at her. "If this is a trap, you need me." Jill told him confidently. "And even if it isnt..." Jon nodded.

"We will ride for White Harbor tomorrow, then sail for Dragonstone.' Jon told them.

"Spoken like a true king!" Jill declared.

+

'Your house has come to our aid the whole realm is in your debt none more so than I,' Joffrey said down to the Tyrells. Loras, Margaery, and their grandmother olenna, along with their Tyrell troops had come to their aid but they were not doing it from the goodness of their hearts.

'Ser Loras Tyrell.' Joffrey said and he stepped forward bowing down before the king 'If your family would ask anything in return ask it and it shall be yours.'

'Your Grace my sister Margaery... her husband was taken from us before... She remains innocent I would ask your grace to find it in your heart to do us this great honor to join our houses.' Loras requested still kneeling before him.

"Innocence." Jill muttered.

"Jilly." Sansa whispered as they stared down from above.

'Is this what you want lady Margaery?' Joffrey questioned, Margaery stepped forward.

'It is you grace... with all my heart your grace. I have come to love you from afar, tales of your courage and wisdom have never been far from my ears.' Margaery said flattering him. 'And those tales have taken root deep inside of me.'

"Deep." Jill agreed mimicking her. "DEEP!"

"Jilly!" Sansa laughed out trying to quiet her.

'I do have heard tales of your beauty and Grace but they do not do you justice my lady.' Joffrey complimented. 'it would be an honor to return your love but I will promise to another.' Joffrey reminded them. 'A king must keep his word'

"TOSS Sansa ASIDE!" Jill declared lowering her voice an octave. Sansa squeezed her hand willing her to stop before she lost her head.

''Your Grace the judgment of your small council.... giving you proper advisor as not to marry the daughter of a man who committed treason against you. a girl whose brother is an open rebellion against the throne as we speak for the good of the realm your counselors beg you to set Sansa Stark aside.' Cersei informed him. There was an uproar, agreeing with the queen regent in the throne room Joffrey stood up.

"See? Finally we see the queen has a single brain cell in that very blonde head of hers." jill offered.

'I would like to heed your wishes and the wishes of my people but I took a holy vow.' Joffrey said and sansa's heart plummeted.