19. Miss Me

'Dragon glass?' dany questioned

'Obsidian he said you have an abundant amount here' Tyrion told her

'Why are we talking glass when our enemies-' dany took a breath. 'What does the king of the north want with dragon glass?'

'Apparently can you turn into a weapon to kill white walkers stop them destroy them I'm not entirely sure...'

'And what do you think about this army of the dead and white walkers and night kings?'

'I'd very much like to believe Jon sow is wrong but a wise man one said you should not turn away new ideas because you don't want to believe it' Tyrion told her

'Which Wiseman said this?' Neely asked.

'I.... don't remember' Tyrion lied

'Are you trying to present your own statement as ancient wisdom?' danny asked

'I would never do that... to you.' Tyrion said offering a smile.

'The reason I believe Jon and Jill is because they are here. His advisers told him not to come if I was his advisor I would've told him not to come, you don't have to believe him but let him mine the dragon glass. you didn't know it was here it is worthless to you give him some thing by giving him nothing take a step towards a more productive relationship with a possible ally... refocus on the task at hand Casterly rock.' Tyrion offered. 

'What was that ser davvos said about Taking a knife in the heart for his people?'

'It's dreary in the north.'

+

''Snow on the beach.'' Tyrion said his feet sinking into the sand. Jill glanced back at him her palms digging into the sand behind her as she leaned back.

''Weird but fucking beautiful!' Jill declared laughing out.

''You make me smile so easily.'' Tyrion remarked sitting next to her.

''Yeah?'' Jill asked

''I'm sorry you are stuck here.'' Tyrion said leaning back on his hands mimicking her position.

''No you're not.'' Jill countered tilting her head to him. Tyrion opened his mouth to object but that would be a lie.

''You're right.'' Tyrion agreed

''Wow. I thought you were going to put up more of a fight." Jill mused. ''No Jill I wish you were at winterfell making snow angels and having snow ball fights and staying away from crazy dragon ladies. Why would you idiots come! I thought you were smarter than that.'' Jill mused and Tyrion licked at his lips nodding.

''Yes... well...''

''You missed me.'' Jill sung out.

''I did.'' Tyrion agreed. Jills lip was caught between her teeth as she focused on the waves crashing closer to their feet.

''You talked to Jon?''

''I did.'' He agreed again.

''He's in a mood. Name him king and it all went to his head.'' Jill teased. ''all he needs is a crown.''

''You seem content.'' Tyrion remarked.

"I had my little pity party last night, planned an escape and now I'm chill." Jill informed him. ''Besides... He's the brooder i'm the sarcastic relief.'' Jill reminded him. 

"I am sorry things didn't work out for you, the way you wanted." Tyrion remarked. 

"I knew it was stupid to come." Jill admitted. "But I..." She pursed her lips. 

"YOU?" Tyrion asked hopefully. 

"I wanted to see you." Jill told him honestly. "Stupid of me." Jill admitted. 

"Why is that stupid?" Tyrion countered. 

"Traveling all this way for a man I havent seen in ages..." Jill offered. 

"I'm glad you came." Tyrion remarked. 

"Yeah? Didnt get married again did you?" Jill mused. 

"No." Tyrion answered immediately. 

"I would say Sansa misses you dearly," Jill began. "But that would be a big fat lie." Tyrion chuckled, nodding. 

"I'm glad she is alright." Tyrion told her honestly. 

"So, are you doing to tell me how you ended up in the dragons lair?" Jill offered. Tyrion nodded slowly. "Or..."

"Or." Tyrion agreed. "Definitely or."

"You know me Tyrion, my or could be meeting the dragons, cliff jumping, plotting out future deaths," Jill went on. 

"I have a thought." Tyrion offered. "You tell me if its crazy though..."

"Alright." Jill agreed as Tyrion brought a hand to her face, kissing her. "I'm still waiting for the thought..." Jill teased bringing her lips back to his. 

"JILL!" Jon shouted from above. Jill's face scrunched up as Tyrion pulled away. 

"Right person, wrong time." Jill offered getting up. 

"Seems to be our problem." Tyrion agreed.