15. Bye Snow

Chapter 15. Bye Snow

"Whose?' Sansa questioned.

'Yours. You are my sister. You're the only Stark in Winterfell. Until I return, the North is yours.' Jon told her.

"You got this." Jill assured. "I always thought you would look great in a crown." Jill added as Sansa hugged her tight.

+

Jill was put on lockdown after Sansa went missing. She assumed that sansa wasnt in the capital anymore. Jill didnt blame her for running but she was worried, she didnt know where she went, who she went with...

She heard of a trial being prepared for Tyrion. She heard a lot of whispers as she paced her chambers. she was done waiting for them to come in and kill her, accuse her too though. So she slipped out the balcony as she had done many times before but hesitated.

she knew that she would feel awful if she didnt say goodbye to Tyrion. Even if it was just for a moment.

"Snow?" Tyrion questioned squinting through the darkness.

"I'm... I just wanted to say... good luck. Don't die." Jill whispered.

"Are you leaving?" Tyrion asked moving closer to the door of his cell.

"I am." Jill agreed. "Don't die Tyrion."

"Where will you go?"

"Home." Jill answered softly. "Sansa... I don't know where she went... I don't know where Arya is... I do, I do know where Jon is. I have to try and get back to him. Tell him what happened, try and..." Jill held back a sob as she gnawed at her lip.

"I wish you luck then." Tyrion told her.

"I hope we see each other again." Jill told him reaching through the bars and grabbing his hand.

"Me too..."

"Where shall we meet?" Jill pondered and Tyrion saw tears in her eyes.

"At the beach, obviously." Tyrion told her. She nodded sniffles in her nose and a tear falling down her cheek. "Snow on the beach." Jill choked out a laugh. "Weird but fucking beautiful."

"Bye Snow."

"Bye..."