5. Risk

'You're not suggesting Jon meet with her?'

"I'm going." Jill added. "I'm not letting you do alone. We die together remember?" Jill mused.

"Not helping Jilly."

'- No, too dangerous.'

' -But?'

'But if the Army of the Dead makes it past the Wall, do we have enough men to fight them? If the Mad King's daughter takes the Iron Throne, she'll destroy the realm as we know it. Some of you are bannermen of House Tyrell. But House Tyrell is in open rebellion against the crown. With their help, the Mad King's daughter has ferried an army of savages to our shores... mindless Unsullied soldiers who will destroy your castles and your holdfasts, Dothraki heathens who will burn your villages to the ground, rape and enslave your women, and butcher your children without a second thought.'

+

'Stannis has more ships more fleets more armies than we have... what do we have?' Tyrion asked as they walked.

'That mind of yours that everyone keeps talking about?' Bronn suggested

'I've never been actually able to kill anyone with my mind.' Tyrion reminded him.

'good thing or else I would be out of the job.' Bronn remarked.  'What about your father?' Bronn suggested.

'He hasn't sent a raven in weeks he is humiliated at being repeatedly humiliated by Robb stark.' Tyrion told him.

"HA!" Jill laughed out licking her lips trying to get the melted cheese from her. "Beat by a boy. That must bruise the ego, a season warrior and my Robb is whipping his old flabby ass." Tyrion chuckled as Bronn tried to steal her food. She swatted his hand away.

"Snow, snowflake, frosty-" Bronn tested them out.

"Stop. All the nicknames. Just no." Jill told him again swatting at his hand.

"What are you doing out here?" bronn countered.

"What do you mean?" Jill asked innocently.

"I thought the little cunt put you on house arrest." Bronn clarified.

"Oh... he did." Jill agreed and Tyrion waited for more but he realized Jill wasn't going to give him more.

"How did you escape them?" Tyrion pondered.

"I'm an excellent climber. Bran and I used to climb all the time." Jill informed him.

"You are three floors up." Tyrion reminded her. "That's a long drop."

"I'm skilled." Jill offered. "But its better if everyone else thinks I'm a dull girl with no use in this world." Jill told them.

'You are full of tricks Snow-' Tyrion began but a speaker shouting, preaching in the streets caught his attention.

'CORRUPTION!'       

'we reap what we sow and it is foul.' The man shouted 'Brother going to bed with sister, in the bed of kings and we are surprised that the fruit of incest is rotten?' A man shouted his people rallying around him. 'A rotten king!'

'Yes a rotten King!" the crowd agreed.

"Someone pay this man!" Jill declared. "Finally some truth in the capital!" Tyrion couldn't help but smile up at her.

'Hard to argue with his assessment.' Tyrion agreed.

'After what he did to your birthday present...' Bronn remarked

"What did he do to your birthday present?" Jill retorted. "What did you get him? I wanted to gift him a blade to the heart but Sansa convinced me against that... for now." Jill added.