17. Kings and Queens

Jill moved to Jon's side as the doors sealed shut. She gave a low clap of her hands as she nudged him.

"Trap."

"Jilly." Jon chuckled.

'You stand in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, first of her name, rightful Queen of the Andals, and the First men. Queen of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, protector of the realm and lady paramount of the Crownlands. The unburnt, the unbroken, the blood of old Valeria, the Kalessi of the Great Grass Sea, blood of my blood, The Princess of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen and the Bay of Dragons, breaker of chains, mother of dragons, and Liberator of Slavers bay'

"Wow, thats a mouthful." Jill murmured.

'This is Jon Snow... he's king of the north' ser davvos told them. "And Jill Snow, honorary queen of the north." Davvos added

"Oh, Davvos." Jill turned around and placed a hand on her heart.

'Thank you for traveling so far my Lord, my lady I hope the seas were not too rough.' danny said sitting, perched on her throne

'Jon Snow is the king in the north it's not a Lord. Your grace' Ser Davvos corrected.

"I'm not really a lady," Jill offered. "Snow's never got that but I thank you for attempting. Jon is the king though. And like Davvos said-" She pointed a finger at herself. "-honorary queen but Snow will do."

"Snow." Tyrion whispered and she smirked back at him.

'Last I checked the last king of the north supported me and my brothers claim, swearing his loyalty to house Targaryen.' Danny told them

"Last king of the north was Robb-"jill began "and I dont think he knew you existed-" jon nudged her.

'I wasn't there your grace' jon told her.

"Ohh that king. I don't think we were born yet... you either." Jill told Dany.

'No of course not but still an oath is an oath' dany reminded him. 'What does perpetuity mean, Tyrion?'

'Forever' Tyrion answered.

'Forever so I assume my Lord you're here to bend the knee?'

'I am not.' Jon informed her.

'Well that is unfortunate. you have traveled all this way to break faith with house Targaryen?' danny was growing annoyed with these bastards from the north.

'Break faith...' JIll scoffed "Someone needs a history lesson." Jill remarked.

'Your father burned our family.' Jon added

'My father was an evil man and on behalf of house Targaryen I beg your forgiveness for my father sins and I beg you to not partake the sins of the father onto the daughter' dany asked of them rising from her throne.

"Oh that sounded so sincere. Dont you think Jon?" Jill asked sarcastically.

'Our families our houses were friends for centuries and those were the best centuries the seven kingdoms has ever known. centuries of peace and prosperity with a Targaryen sitting on the iron throne and a stark serving as warden of the north. I am the last Targaryen Jon Snow. Jill Snow."

"I don't like how she said Snow." Jill murmured. "A condescending tone in her voice, like she is better than us..."

"Jilly.' Jon hushed.

"Honor pledge and support my claim to the iron throne and I will make you warden of the north and I'll protect you from those who wish to destroy it.' Dany informed them.