38. Punishment

''Jill Snow killed our queen.''

''I did.'' Jill agreed. ''She burned the city the entire city.'' Jill reminded them. ''Everyone. Every last person.'' Jill hissed. ''I dont regret it and I would do it again!''

''Jill.'' Jon begged.

''No!'' Jill shouted. ''They are acting as though she was perfect. Did they forget? Are they so small minded that they forgot what she just did!''

''Jill.'' Tyrion said softly. She looked back to him, still in cuffs from his own arrest. ''Its okay.''

''Its not.'' Jill told him. "Jon Snow is Aegon Targaryen. Son of Rhaegar Targaryen. Punish me, I don't care but the next rightful ruler, the next Targaryen and possibly last, is Jon Snow." Jill declared. "He is your king and I know with complete certainty that he will be a good king, a just king, he wont burn the world to the ground as you all so mindlessly followed Daenarys. Jon has proven himself time and time again."

+

Jill sat crossed legged on the ground waiting. Waiting for their deliberating and final judgement when Jon came in. She stared up at him. 

"The first ever woman at the wall." Jon mused sitting next to her. 

"I will make the Crows my bitch." Jill assured leaning into him. 

"It would be a story to tell the ages thats for sure." Jon agreed. "To bad, you are stuck with me." Jill stared back at him. "They agreed. I'm king of the seven kingdoms. I need you Jill, I can't do this without you."

"What about my punishment?"

"I assured them that putting you in a corset for an evening would be punishment enough."

"A corset?" Jill spat shaking her head. "What the fuck are you on about?" 

"I am being coronated," Jon offered. "I am having a coronation. The dothraki and unsullied will travel back to their homelands and live out their lives free from tyrants. As my new Hand, Tyrion begged so prettily for you Jill, I assured the unsullied that your punishment would be served in full." 

"A corset?" Jill repeated incredulously. "Send me to the fucking wall!" Jill declared. 

"See, punishment." Jon mused. 

"What then?" 

"Commander of the city watch?" Jon offered. 

"You want me in charge of the armory?" Jill laughed out. "We are screwed." 

"I'm serious." Jon declared. 

"I love you. I'm never calling you, your grace or bowing, or curtseying, and after my punishment of a corset for an hour-"

"An evening." Jon corrected innocently. 

"I'm never wearing a dress again." Jill informed him. 

"Sounds good to me."