20. Eaten and Burned

"This is so cool." Jill remarked. 

"Jill don't get too close." Jon begged. 

"What? I'm sure it's probably... mostly... mainly..." Jill offered hesitantly. 

"I'm not losing you." Jon told her sternly. "What happens if I get back to winterfell, they will all ask where is JIll? And I dont want my answer to have to be Jill got eaten by a dragon, or burnt to crisp by a dragon and then eaten!" Jon told her. 

"If I'm gonna die," Jill smiled back at him "Might as well be epic!" 

"JILLY!" Jon demanded. 

'Amazing thing to see. I named them for my brother Rhaegar and viserys." Danaerys said coming up behind them. 

"Truly." Jill agreed. 

"They're both gone now." She went on. 

"We lost brothers too..." Jill remarked softly. "Everyone has lost someone during this stupid war." Jon grabbed her hand trying to get her to settle, they were too close to the dragons for her to be threatening their mother.

''People thought dragons were gone forever, but here they are. Perhaps we should all be examining what we think we know.' Dany went on pushing past Jill's words. 

'You've been talking to Tyrion.' Jill  offered. 

'He is my Hand. ' Dany reminded her

'- He enjoys talking'. Jon countered

'- We all enjoy what we're good at.'

'I don't.' jon admitted.

"I do." Jill agreed. "What am I good at?" Jill mused. 

"Besides running your mouth?" Jon whispered and Jill's jaw dropped as she nudged him. 

'You know I'm not going to let Cersei stay on the Iron Throne.' Danny informed them.

'I never expected that you would.'

"Trust me," Jill told her. "I don't want Cersei up there either."

'And I haven't changed my mind about which kingdoms belong to that throne.' Dany told them sternly.

'I haven't either.' Jon told her and Dany let out a long sigh

"I'm still against winterfell being apart of any of it at this point." Jill agreed. 

'I will allow you to mine the dragon glass and forge weapons from it. Any resources or men you need, I will provide for you.' Dany agreed

'Thank you. So you believe me, then, about the Night King and the Army of the Dead?' jon questioned hopefully.

'You'd better get to work, Jon Snow.' Danny saidwalking up to Viseron. 

"Get to work." Jill mocked straightening her back as she mimicked Dany's pompous attitude. Jon pulled her along. 

"Get us killed Jilly."

"Not the plan." Jill countered. 

"Not the plan." Jon repeated. "Wow, really reassuring." 

"But plans are meant to fail." Jill went on. 

"Are they?"

"Yes, you make the plan, throw out the plan and wing it!" Jill declared. "Isnt that right Tyrion?" He stared back at them. "Just agree." Jill told him sweetly. 

"Of course." Tyrion agreed with a big nod. 

"Already got him eating out of the palm of your hand?" Jon mused. 

"As if I dont have you eating out of my hand either." Jill countered. 

+

'We need to find Euron Greyjoy's fleet and sink it'.

'Your Grace, he's already destroyed a good portion of our fleet. To send our remaining ships after him—'

'I'm not talking about sending our ships after him.' Danny told them

'Would you have to go yourself? Euron's ships could be anywhere or in more than one place. You'd be flying around the open seas alone for who knows how long.' Tyrion reminded her

'I wouldn't be alone. I would have Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal. What can anyone do to them?' danny asked pompously.

"She has a point." Jill agreed. "What's stronger than a dragon?"

'They can still do something to you.' Missandei reminded her.

'It only takes one arrow. It's too great a risk. You're too important.' Tyrion told her 

'What about Casterly Rock?' dany questioned

'The Unsullied will be there soon.'

'And what will they face?' Jon questioned

' A difficult situation. They know we're coming.' Tyrion informed them.

'Cersei thinks my whole purpose in life is to destroy house Lannister." Tyrion remarked. 

"I mean you did kill your father and they still think you killed Joffrey..." Jill offered. 

"Yes thank you Jill...  she will be right no one has ever taken the rock, the Lannister army is well trained and well provisioned with 10,000 men at least. they will see us coming and they will be ready' Tyrion told them. 'The gates of Casterly rock impregnable the fight up the walls will be hard, we will be at a great disadvantage many men will die just like my father said they would.'

'interesting thing about my father he built our house and our army and Casterly rock as we know it but he did not build the sewers that was beneath him so he gave it to the lowest person he could find. Me. he was right I was lower, the company I kept as well and I couldn't bring them though the main gates couldn't have them in my chambers in the process of building the fortress so I made a little something for myself. A passage below the sea. Under One of the main guard towers. Casterly rock is an impregnable force fortress but it's a good friend of mine one said give me 10 good man and I'll impregnate the bitch. And so it begins."

"And so it begins!" Jill repeated. 

"They will face the bulk of the Lannister forces they will be outnumbered but my sister's army fight for her out of fear, the unsullied fight for something greater they will be fighting for freedom and the person who gave it to them. They'll be fighting for you, that is why they will triumph.'

++

'This is not enough! There was supposed to be more! Where are the rest of the Lannister's!' Grey worm yelled looking out over casterly rock.