7. Killers

'A raven, my king, from the Citadel.'

"My king, that got real old real quick." Jill teased nudging Jon. Jon smirked as she leaned her chin on his shoulder, reading the message.

'This message was sent to me by Samwell Tarly. He was my brother at the Night's Watch, a man I trust as much as anyone in this world. He's discovered proof that Dragonstone sits on a mountain of dragon glass.' Jon exclaimed reading it out loud. There was a murmured excitement. 'I received this a few days ago from Dragonstone. It was sent to me by Tyrion Lannister.' Jon went on 'He is now Hand of the Queen to Daenerys Targaryen. She intends to take the Iron Throne from Cersei Lannister. She has a powerful army at her back and, if this message is to be believed, three dragons.'

+

'Remember wait until-'

'The ships are in the bay.' Bronn said 'I know.'

'They must be far enough in.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I know what IN means... do you know how to use that?' Bronn questioned looking down at the axe in tyrions hand.

'I chopped wood once no... I watched my brother chopping wood once.' Tyrion admitted looking down to the axe.

'I saw you kill a man with a shield you'll be unstoppable with an axe... don't get killed' Bronn said shaking his hand

'Nor you my friend.' Tyrion told him.

'Are we friends now?' Bronn questioned his eyes drifting to Jill and Sansa and Shae.

'Of course we are just because I pay you doesn't diminish our friendship.'

'It enhances it, really.' Bronn agreed

'It enhances it? fancy word for a sell sword.' Tyrion remarked.

'I've been spending time with fancy folks.' Bronn told him "You toss her aside yet?" Bronn nodded to Shae.

"I did. She doesn't listen. My cock is magical." Tyrion informed him.

"It's not your cock but your coin she enjoys." Bronn countered.

"I disagree." Tyrion told him immediately.

"You fuck Snowflake yet?" Bronn asked and Tyrion faltered. "You kiss her yet?" Tyrions face pinched. "You spend all your free time with that girl and you havent kissed her yet? You are losing your touch."

"Shut up." Tyrion hissed.  'Lady Sansa, Snow and Sarah?' Tyrion said

'Shae' she corrected bitterly. Jill's eyes drifted to Shae, her suddenly very aggressive stance.

'Yes Shae of course I'm sorry. Surely my sister has asked you to join her and the other highborn ladies?' Tyrion told Sansa and Jill. But Jill chuckled.

"A bastard in their midst?" She clucked her tongue. "Even in the end times that is still a disgrace." she mused.

"Maybe one of her birds heard our conversation?" Tyrion told her vaguely and it took Jill a moment to remember before a smile curved her lips and a silent laugh followed as she nodded. Tyrion had to force his gaze away from her as Sansa spoke.

'She has my Lord but King Joffrey has asked for me to send him off.' Joffrey and Sandor appeared, Joffrey was swinging around a blade he wouldn't use as he prepared to quiver in the corner while the real men fought.

'He's always been a great romantic.' Tyrion told her, as Joffrey called out to her.

'Sansa! come here!' Joffrey demanded.

'I will pray for your safe return my Lord.' Sansa said turning back to Tyrion

'Will you?' Tyrion questioned