16. Mouse, Cheese, Snap

Half of my heart // Viserys // Daemon out now!

'The bastards of Winterfell' Tyrion said smiling over at them.

'The dwarf of Casterly rock.'

"Hi Tyrion." Jill said softly.

"Snow..." He didn't have any words. He had so much to say yet none of them seemed worthy in this moment.

"I can see who the favorite is." Jon mused and Tyrion cleared his throat as he turned his attention to Jon.

'I believe we last saw each other the wall.'

'I believe you were pissing off the wall' Jon agreed.

'It's been a long road' Tyrion remarked looking to Jill. She was even more beautiful than before and he didn't think that possible.

'It certainly has' Jon agreed

'Welcome to Dragon Stone the queen knows it's a long journey and she thank you on your behalf' Messandei told Jon and his men 'if you won't mind turning over your weapons...'

"Does she?" Jill countered.

'Of course' Jon said hesitantly as he grabbed Jill's hand. They were going to be civil, at least try to. "Of course," Jon repeated and he felt Jill relax at his touch just a bit as they pass them off to the Dothraki men begrudgingly they also talking boat they had rowed in on... they were now trapped.

"Mouse... Cheese..." Jill whispered. "Snap." Jill said slapping her hands together.

'Please this way'

"Oh yes, this seems just grand." Jill agreed. "Tyrion I vouched for you and said you wouldnt lead me into a trap."

"I wouldnt." Tyrion agreed. Jill glanced over at Jon.

"This was your idea too." Jon reminded her.

"And who said I'm a good voice of reason?" Jill countered.

'I would like to know how the bastard became king of the north' Tyrion remarked as they walked.

'As long as you tell me how a dwarf became hand of the queen.'

''Fair warning northern men don't travel well in the south, neither do starks.' Tyrion mused.

"Snow." Jill said proudly.

'I'm not a stark-'  Jon reminded him as the dragons flew overhead and Jon and his men fell to the ground. 'dragons.' Jon muttered. Tyrion watched as Jill stood tall, fearless, why would he expect anything less.

"Cool." she whispered smiling up at them.

"You're Jilly." Jon agreed. "You are not a voice of reason but chaos."

"Sometimes you need chaos, to get things done." Jill offered Jon a hand up.

'I'd say you get used to them but you really never do, not unless you are Jill apparently." Tyrion told him. 'Come she's waiting for you." Jill stared down at him, had he ever called her Jill before? It sounded strange. She was always Snow. She wanted him to say it again, hear it again, to deiced if she liked it or hated it.

"So, how did you get out of the black cells?" Jill asked as they ascended the steps.

"Jaime got me out." Tyrion told her.

"I heard you killed your father." Jon recalled.

"Yes." Tyrion agreed. "I know you wanted to knock a few lannister's off the list Snow." Tyrion remarked. "Since quartering didnt end up happening-" Tyrion went on and Jill chuckled. Jon looked between them curiously. "-crossbow to the heart for my father... hope thats satisfactory."

"That must have been hard." Jill remarked.

"It wasnt easy." Tyrion agreed. He stopped at the door as Jon and Davvos walked forward and grabbed Jill's hand. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Jill told him. "Is she reasonable? This dragon queen?"

"I think we can all help each other." Tyrion offered and Jill nodded. "I'm right here, I wont let her hurt you." Tyrion assured and Jill chuckled.

"I can handle myself." Jill reminded him.

"I know." Tyrion agreed but he looked to their hands. "But you are holding onto my hand like if you let go..." Tyrion offered and JIll stared at their hands. She nodded slowly still not letting go. "You look good Snow." Tyrion remarked.

"So do you." Jill agreed. "I like the beard." She remarked. Tyrion's free hand moved to his jaw.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, gives you a rugged look." Jill offered. "Handsome, rugged, sophisticated." Tyrion smiled up at her. "Shall we?" Jill offered looking to the door.

"There is much I wanted to say to you." Tyrion remarked. "I had this speech in my head."

"Yeah?" Jill chuckled "lay it on me then."

"But looking at you now... I'm at a loss. All I can think is how nice it is to see you, see you smile." Tyrion told her and JIll couldnt help but smile. All this time, Tyrion was still hypnotized by that smile.

"Maybe we sit down and have a real conversation after we talk to Danaerys?" Jill offered.

"I would like that Jill." Tyrion agreed.

"Great." Reluctantly, Jill let go of his hand and headed inside. Jill. Jill. He never called her jill. She didnt think she liked that. There was something so bland about Jill like she was just another person. Not special or different just Jill. She didnt know for sure though, he would have to say it again to be sure but she didnt think she liked him calling her Jill. It sounded so formal. Like they didnt know each other at all. She was just... Jill. She glanced back at him before moving to Jon's side. The fun was about to begin.