3. Shameless

' Gather round. Come here.'

'You think it's really Tyrion? It could be someone trying to lure you into a trap.' Sansa told jon 'Read the last bit. All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes. What does that mean?'

"Snow on the beach... that's even stranger." and Jill laughed out.

'It's something he said to me the first night we met." Jon recalled.

"Snow on the beach is our inside joke." Jill added. "That is Tyrion."

+

'You look nice.'

'Thank you my lord.' Sansa said stiffly. Jill walked with her arms crossed over her chest, annoyed. They were prisoners and all she wanted was to snap Joffrey neck. But no, he was the king and they were to behave or else they would end up like their father...

'Your grace.' Joffrey corrected. 'I'm king now. walk with me, I want to show you something.'

'Do as you are bid child.' Sandor told her.

'And as soon as you had your blood I will put a son in you, mother says that shouldn't be long.' Joffrey remarked as they walked and then sansa realized where they were. Jill stopped as well, but Sandor put a hand on her back moving her forward. She took stiff steps.

'No, please no!" Sansa begged pulling away but Meryn Trant held her put.

'This one is your father, this one here.' Joffrey told her. 'look at him and see what happens to traitors!' Joffrey locked eyes with Jill. He didn't see the same fear he saw in Sansa, he saw fury.

'You promised to be merciful.' Sansa said not looking up, her eyes slammed closed.

'I was, I gave him a clean death.' Joffrey corrected. 'look at him.'

Jill stared up at her fathers head as Sansa squirmed and thrashed.

''No!' Sansa begged. Jill couldnt form words.  'Please let me go home I swear I won't do any treason,' sansa sobbed. "Right Jilly? We won't." Jill's gaze shifted as her jaw locked, a perfectly formed brow arched.

'mother says I'm still to marry you so you stay here and obey. LOOK AT HIM!" sansa's eyes slowly looked up to her fathers head. 'Well?'

'How long do I have to look?' Sansa questioned as Jill grabbed her hand.

'as long as it pleases me. do you want to see the rest?" Joffrey questioned happily.

'If it pleases your grace.' Sansa answered stiffly.

"Bastard?" joffrey spat. Jill's glare made him falter back a step. But he cleared his throat and rolled his shoulders back. 'That one there is your septa.' Joffrey told her and sansa stared up at septa mordane, Jill's grip tightened on Sansa's hand. Sansa knew that Jill being silent was not her forte. Being submissive was not her in her wheelhouse. But she also knew that Jilly was trying to be good so she wouldnt lose her head and leave Sansa here all alone. 'I will tell you what. I am going to give you a present.' Joffrey went on as sansa stared up at their severed heads, Jill's vision went blurry with tears she tried to hold back. 'After I raise my armies and I kill your traitor brothers I'm going to give you his head as well.' Joffrey told Sansa and Jill.

'Or maybe he will give me yours.' Sansa threatened staring Joffrey in the eyes. Jill wanted to hoot and holler and scream, theres my little wolf! But she knew Joffrey wouldnt allow that to slide unpunished.

'my mother tells me a king should never strike his lady,' joffrey said calmly. 'Ser meryn.' Meryn went to hit Sansa but Jill pulled her back and Meryns rough gloved hand connected with Jills cheek. Then again. Jill glared back at him before spitting a bit of blood on the floor. Jill looked very calmly to Joffrey. She looked down at the catwalk the very large drop she only took a step before she felt a large hand on her arm spinning her around.