31. Poetic Justice

Epiphany // Alicent Hightower out now!!

'As soon as we heard of the wall falling I called all our men back... when can we expect your people to arrive?'

'We need more horses and wagons if it pleases my lady and my Lord. And my queen' the boy, Ned Umber added looking from Sansa to Jon to Daenerys.

'We will give you as many as we can spare'

'We need to send ravens to the night watch as well' Jon said

'Your Grace... But you're not are you? You left Winterfell a king and came back a... I'm not sure what you are now a lord? Nothing at all?' a girl, Alys Karstark. the lords and ladies bickering. While the rest of the troops, the soldiers, were eating and resting after a long journey from the capital to winterfell. 

'That is not important' Jon told her and Jill scoffed. 

'Not important? We named you King in the north' she was just a girl but the men rallied behind her.

"KING OF THE NORTH!" Jill hollered and Jon stared back at her, his face pinched. 

"KING OF THE NORTH!"  they echoed and Jill rumbled her palms on the table in front of her. 

'You did my lady," Jon agreed standing up and ruffling Jill's hair hoping to silence her. "-it was the honor of my life and I will always be grateful for your faith but when I left Winterfell I told you we need to make allies or we will die. I have brought those allies home. I had a choice keep my crown or protect the north. I chose the north' he told them

'If anyone survived the war to come we will have Jon and Jill Snow to thank.' Tyrion told them moving around the long table. 'They risked their lives to show us as a threat is real thanks to their courage we have brought with us the greatest army the world has ever seen we have brought two full grown dragons and soon the Lannister army will ride north to join our cause' he added and there was an uproar 'I know I know our people have not been friends in the past' tyrion reminded them 'but we must fight together now or die.'

'May I ask how we are supposed to feed all of these armies, the dathraki and the unsullied and two full grown dragons?' sansa questioned 'What do dragons eat anyway?' Sansa questioned

'Whatever they want.' Danny told her smugly. Sansa looked to Jill. Whatever they want, Jill mouthed rolling her eyes. 

++

Jill turned in the snow and a smile curved her face. 

"There is trouble." Jill remarked as Arya lunged at her hugging her tight.  

'How did you sneak up on me?' Jon countered.

'How did you survive a knife to the heart?' Arya questioned.

'I didn't' Jon told her. She hugged him hugged him tight and he lifted her off the ground. 

"Jill is obviously more observant." Arya remarked. 

"I am." Jill agreed. 

 'You still have it?' Jon remarked pointing to her sword, the sword he had given her before everything went to hell.

'Needle' she told him

'Have you used it?'

'Once or twice,' she told him. He took out his sword showing it to her 'Valyrian steel' she took it in her hands, admiring it.

'Jealous?' Jon question

'Do you have any for me?' arya questioned.

"I know right?" Jill agreed. "What kind of brother doesnt get his twin, his better half a weapon like that."