22. Dracarys

'What is it?' dany questioned impatiently. 

"She's not a morning person either.' Jill murmured leaning into Jon. 

'We took casterly rock'

'That's good to hear... Isn't it?' Dany asked

'Do you want to discuss this amongst yourselves?' Davvos asked

'You can stay. I cant believe this is happening...'

'You still have the largest army-'

'Who wont be able to eat because of cerseis army!' danny snapped, Danny was getting more outraged by the second. What a turn in events, Jill thought. Daenerys wanted to starve out cersei's army but it was hers that was trapped now.

'Grey worm and the dothraki army remain on the mainland we have a plan a good plan-' tyrion tried again

'Your plan has lost us the red keep, the iron islands and the reach." Dany spat. 

'If I have underestimate our enemies-'

'Our enemies! you mean your family! perhaps you do not want to hurt them after all?' Danny told him.

'Listen lady, you know there is no love between him and his sister." Jill reminded her. "The lannister army is strong, it had been the strongest force for years..." Jill went on despite Jon's pleading looks. "It's not his fault no nuts couldnt handle the golden company." Dany glared back at her. "Am I right or am I right?" Jill offered. 

"Or." Tyrion whispered and Jill chuckled but the dragons flew in the distance getting closer and closer caught her attention. 

'Enough with the clever plans' Dany told them 'I have three large dragons and I'm going to fly them to the red keep'

'We have discussed this-' Tyrion began. 'You don't want to be the queen of ashes remember?'

'My enemies are in the red keep what kind of Queen of mine if I do not risk my life willing to fight for them?'

'A smart one.' tyrion told her.

'What do you think I should do?' she asked Jon

'I would never presume-' jon began

'A war I am losing ...what do you think I should do?' she looked to Jon and only Jon.

"You dont have a plan B, thats your first mistake." Jill offered and Dany grit her teeth staring at Jon. Jon glanced to Jill. "I know, Jilly." Jill answered for him. 

He looked at her dragons, flying around dragon stone.

'I never thought the dragons would exist no one did. but the people who follow you know that you made something impossible happen... maybe that helps them believe that you can make other impossible things happen... in the world that's different from the world they already know. but if you use them to melt castles and burn cities you're not different you're just more of the same.' Jon told her she looked back out of her dragons debating what her counsel told her.

++

Bronn was sick of lannister's. There would always be another war, the Lannister garrison was under attack by the dothraki army and Daenerys Targaryen herself. After Bronns complaints about not being paid he requests high garden as a suitable payment.

'We can hold them off.' Jaime said but then they saw the dragon, one giant dragon swooping down over the field the white haired Targaryen riding it as she flamed down the Lannister armies as if they were nothing. the men were on fire burning to a crisp falling to their deaths. The Dothraki army rode through the fire as the Lannister forces retreated it was madness in chaos but Jaime demanded they hold the line they could fight men. A dragon no but then they could fight but most of the Dothraki army easily penetrated the Lannister's army Jamie and Bronn looked around at the madness around them there was more coming in more still more yet. Spears and arrows swords flying through the air and then fire, fire rained down again on them