32. I'M A SNOW

'I'm sorry for what I did to you' Jaime said after moments hesitation staring down at Bran.

'You weren't sorry then, you were protecting your family.' Bran reminded him he looked back at Jaime from the red leafed tree.

'I am not that person anymore' Jaime told him

'You would still be that person if you hadn't pushed me out the window and I would still be Brandon Stark.' Bran told him

'You're not?' Jaime questioned

'No, I am something else now.' Bran told him.

'You're not angry with me?'

'I'm not angry at anyone anymore' bran said

'Why didn't you tell them?' Jaime question

'You won't be able to help us in this fight if I let the murder you first.' Bran assured him

'What about afterwards?'

'How do you know there is an afterwards?' Bran told him.

+

'So we are going to die... At Winterfell. not the death I would've chosen I always pictured I would die in my own bed at the age of 80 with a belly full of wine and a girls-'

'mouth around my cock.' Jaime finished with a laugh.

'Snow preferable.' Tyrion added.

"Didn't know you fancied men." Jaime mused and Tyrion slapped at him. 

"My Snow." Tyrion declared.

'She has got you wrapped around her finger,' Jaime remarked.

'That she does.' Tyrion agreed as they walked. ''At least cersei won't get to murder me, cersei... I'm sure I'll get some satisfaction dying from that pleasure well I'm getting ripped apart by dead man.' Tyrion told Jaime, 'maybe after I'm dead I'll go to Kings Landing and rip her apart.' Tyrion teased, but not really. He noticing Jaime staring down at Daenaerys, he was up to something Tyrion thought and he wasn't about to be fooled by his family again.

+

'Jon Snow brought peace to the houses' Davos reminded them.

'And our queen is grateful' tyrion told him as they walked along winterfell, into the streets and among the common people.

'The north does not know her, the free folk do not know her, they are a stubborn as goats she's going to have to earn it.' Davos told him walking off

'I sense that you were leading to proposal ?' Tyrion questioned

'On the off chance we survive the night king when was the last time the seven kingdoms were ruled by a just woman and a righteous man?' he looked down below to Danny and Jon, standing close, smiling lovingly at each other.

'They do make a handsome couple' Tyrion agreed, but knew that Jill and the rest of the Starks were not fond of Daenarys and what Jill said seemed to be law eventually.

+

'Your sister doesn't like me,' Danny told John

'She doesn't know you. If it makes you feel any better if she didn't like me when we are growing up either.' Jon told her.

'She does not have to be my friend but I am her queen if she cannot respect me... and your twin." She sneered. 

"Jill is a good person. She just is not a people person." Jon offered. 

"She goes up against me at every opportunity," dany countered. "She won't bend and if a fucking Snow of the north shows this much disobedience then why would the stubborn goats of lords and ladies of true nobility follow?" Jon stared back at her. Had she realized that she insulted not only the north, not only his home and his bastard status but his twin. His best friend, all in a single breath.