11. Adore

'We called your brother king. And then he rode south and lost his kingdom. Winter is here, Your Grace. We need the King in the North in the North.'

'Aye!' they agreed and started pounding their fists on the table

"Shut up." Jill demanded. "Just hear us out, alright?" Jon nodded to Jill.

'You all crowned me your king. I never wanted it. I never asked for it."

+

Thanking God for every minute that they got to be vulnerable. Because now Jill would never be his. Tyrion stared back at Jill as Sansa clung to her arm like a lifeline.

'What are you doing?' Sansa questioned as Joffrey came up offering his arm.

'Your father is dead and I am the king so I'm everyone's father.' Joffrey said smugly. "Fuck off Snow." He seethed.

"I think-" jill began.

"Fuck. Off. Snow." Joffrey repeated glaring at her.

"It's... alright." Sansa agreed. Jill hesitantly stepped away moving to the pews.

As they walked down the aisle Joffrey marched up the steps taking the stool from the stage for Tyrion to stand on. Jill looked to Tyrion. Tyrion offered her a small smile before looking back to his feet.

Jill couldn't hear the words she couldn't even watch she focused on her feet, twisting her heels on the ground. She couldn't stop this, couldn't save Sansa. Jill knew that Tyrion wouldnt hurt her, that he would be kind, because she knew Tyrion. But still it hurt because she liked him.

When it was time to cloak Sansa with Tyrion's protection he looked awkwardly up at her not able to reach her shoulders everyone laughed but the snigger died quickly as Tywin shot them a glare and they silenced.

'If you could,' Tyrion said and sansa knelt down before him. He cloaked her she rose and he pressed a quick kiss to the corner lips very awkwardly Sansa looked like she was going to barf, pale and in pain she stared down at Jill before making a quick exit out of the sept. Jill locked eyes with Tyrion as they walked down and she offered him the smallest of smiles.

++

'So their son will be your nephew after you are wed to Joffrey of course,' Olena said 'and you'll be the king stepfather and brother-in-law when you marry the King's mother. Joffrey will become his sister-in-law and your son will be Loras nephew? grandson... I'm not sure but your brother will become your father-in-law that much is beyond dispute.' Olenna said and Loras stood up a knot in his stomach.

"Jill..." Loras offered and she turned around. "Would you care to dance?" Jill chuckled but nodded.

"Not excited for your own impending doom to Cersei?" Jill remarked downing her drink before taking his hand.

"Be glad you are a Snow, no one will force you into marriage." Loras remarked.

"I also won't be able to marry anyone I end up falling in love with." Jill countered. "Much like you I suppose." Loras locked eyes with her. "You are forced to marry someone you loathe. I am forced to watch the man I lo- might lo- like a lot." Jill decided. "marry someone else."

"Then lets drink and dance tonight away." Loras declared.

"Hell yes." Jill agreed. Jill and Loras spinning around, buzzed smiles on their faces and not proper dancing at all was the only thing Tyrion could focus on and not run out of his own reception. Tyrion admired the way the dress clung to Jill as she moved. He caught her smiling at him and he put his glass down for just a second before remembering that it was not Jill that he married. He tipped back his glass finishing another one.