28. Vicious

'How many people live here? In kings landing?''

"A million perhaps.' Tyrion told him

"That's more people than in the entire north, why would anyone wanna live like that? cramped that way?' Jon asked

'There's more work in the city and brothels are far superior.' Tyrion told him. 'Not that I go there anymore.' He added glancing back at Jill. 

"Course not." Jill agreed. "You have been running for your life and kissing a dragons ass." Jill turned to Jon. "But I suppose the ass kissing has transferred to you, dear brother." Jon nearly choked on his tongue. "Ships... wonderful for travel, not so noise cancelling."

"Excuse me... I'm just..." Jon choked out as he walked faster a few paces. Jill laughed out, making him blush. 

"I seem to recall us having a similar journey." Tyrion remarked softly. 

"Yes."" Jill agreed. "But Jon is so easy to mess with." 

'Letting the dragons roam free around the city will be a problem' Mormont said

'I always thought it was a funny joke an arena for children to play fight is now the most dangerous place on the earth.' Tyrion remarked as they made their way to Cersei.

'I think it still is'

'Welcome lords and ladies, your friends arrived before you,' Bronn pointed the Brienne of tarth, representative from Winterfell. 'I've been sent to bring you all to the meeting.' Bronn said, the Dothraki men went ahead.

'Pleasant surprise and an unpleasant situation' tyrion told Podrick

'It's nice to see you my Lord.' Podrick said

"I see you are supporting the enemy though' Tyrion joked.

"Is he though?" Jill mused. "I myself am still trying to figure that out." 

"Jilly." Tyrion mused. 

"You did. You had a fucking Jilly Jamboree while I was fending for my life." Jill declared. "Inconsiderate." He grabbed tight to her hand as she smiled down at him. 

'I am glad you are alive' podrick told him.

'Come on you can suck his magic cock later.' Bronn told him 'Snowflake-"

"Stop now, or I kill you before the dragons." Jill informed him. 

'Yes thank you Bronn, your comments are always appreciated.' Tyrion told him.

'What's in there?' one of the guards asked Sandor as he stood closest to the cage.

'Don't fucking touch it!' sandor snapped.

'I thought you were dead' brienne of tarth said coming up to Sandor.

'Not yet you came pretty close though.' He informed her gruffly.

'I was only trying to protect her.' Brienne said looking to sandor he seemed more broken than previously somehow.

'You and me both'

'She is alive, Arya.' Brienne corrected

'Where?' sandor questioned

'Winterfell.'

'Who's protecting her if your here?'

'The only one that needs protecting is the one that gets in her way.' Brienne corrected.

'It won't be me' Sandor told her. he marched away from Brienne.

'Here we are strangers at black waters bay. Strange place for a reunion'