27. Next Time

Jill ran as fast as she could. She ran past the burning of her muscles and the pain her body, she kept going, out of breath but a mission. The sooner she got to the wall the sooner they could get Jon out was her hope. 

Jill collapsed before Daenarys, spewing what could have sounded like nonsense about the white walker army, Jon in trouble, fly woman fly before she headed off to rescue the boys. Tyrion knelt down hugging her immediately. Her hands wrapped around him and her cold hands slipped under his shirt, meeting his warm back.

"Oh, Snow." Tyrion declared a shiver through his spine. "You are freezing."

"No kidding." Jill mused. "Warm me up." she requested pulling him down to her. "Do you think she will get there in time?" Jill asked wrapping a blanket around herself.

"I do." Tyrion agreed. "Next you want to go on a monster hunt, do remind me to talk you out of it better." Tyrion remarked. 

"Next time?" Jill mused. 

"Knowing you. Yes. There will always be a next time." Tyrion agreed kissing her again when he heard the flap of dragons wings. 

"That was fast." Jill remarked as she got up. 

"Indeed." Tyrion agreed. She watched the men slide from the dragon's back. Jon, Jon, Jon...

"Where is he?" Jill declared getting closer. "Where is Jon?" 

+

Jons clothing was peeled from his body. Crunching and breaking as the frozen clothing was removed.

'Im sorry' jon said when he woke up 'im so sorry-' he told danny

'The dragons are my children the only children I will ever have. we are going to destroy the night king and his army, we will do it together do you have my word.' Danny told him

'Danny I'm sorry about your dragon.' Jon told her softly.

'the last person to call me danny was my brother, perhaps a different nickname...' she said softly.

'how about My queen.' Jon told her confidently as she kissed him.

"YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!" Jill declared curling up next to him. No regard for Dany and Jon's little moment as Jon had no regard for her love life. "You idiot!"

"I missed you too Jilly." Jon rasped as she sobbed into him. 

"I almost lost you." Jill sobbed. "I told you. WHen are you going to listen? We die together."

"Well then it's a damn good thing I didnt die." Jon agreed. 

+

"I brought provisions." Tyrion remarked opening the cabin door. He put the cups down as he poured the wine. Jill stared back at him. He offered her a cup but she took both and put them aside kissing him. His hands wrapped around her as he kiss down her neck. She pushed him back against the bed. 

She straddled his hips, and he couldn't help but chuckle. He looked up at her with a satisfied smirk.

She leaned reached over her head and gripped the fabric of her shirt and slipped it over her head, revealing her perky breasts and toned stomach, he rested his hands on the small of her waist and guided her down towards him. She pressed her chest against him, kissing him again.

He kissed her harder. He ran his hands down from her waist, over her hips squeezing her ass, pulling at her pants. Growing hungry for the taste of her he grasped her ass cheeks pulling her closer and rolling her over, she crashed into the mattress, he knelt between her legs once more, her legs open to him. Unbuttoning a couple of more of his shirt buttons he reached behind him and tugged the shirt off over his head. He ran his hands up her thighs, eventually stopped at the hem of her pants, he tugged at them gently, and peeled them away from her body and down her legs. He pulled each foot out of the leg hole and placed a kiss on each knee as he did. He now stared down at her glistening cunt.

"So wet for me," He smirked, running his finger teasingly through her folds and over her clit. She moaned out and just like that, she was putty in his hands He bent down slowly and placed a delicate kiss on her clit as he ran his thumb over her eager entrance, her body shuddered as he licked, flicking her clit with his tongue side to side. She whimpered at his touch, he sucked relentlessly, kissed and flicked, her sweet sounds only making him grow harder and harder. 

He slowly opened her up with a finger, inserting a finger and curling it around her passage.

"Tyrion," She moaned, pushing her hair out of her eyes as she arched her back. He decided it was time to insert another finger, stretching her walls he slowly pumped into her and pressed his against her as he curled his way around her opening. Her moans became more frequent, her breathing quickened, she closed her eyes as she neared her climax.

"Please, ah please," She whimpered, running her hands over his head, her fingers combing through his hair. He sucked relentlessly at her clit and pumped his fingers with a fierce beckoning motion, as her hips moved into him, he could feel her walls tightening around him and she found her release. With a loud whimper and a moan, her back arched and her legs trembled beside him. He kissed her cunt one last time before pulling away.

"Come here." Jill whispered.