30. Eternity

It felt like an eternity walking to get to the queen. Tyrion got to cersei quarters only to see Jaime outside her door.

'You spoke with her?'

'At her.' Jamie corrected 'until she kicked me out... cersei always called me the stupidest lannister'

'I'm about to step into a room with most murderous woman in the world who's already tried to kill me twice that I know of... Who's the idiot?' Tyrion questioned

'Then I guess we should say goodbye one idiot to another.' Jamie suggested. Before allowing his brother to pass he pat his back.

'I shouldn't be surprised I suppose she is your type of woman.' Cersei remarked 'a foreign whore.'

'A foreign whore you cannot abduct beat or intimidate that must be difficult for you.' Tyrion told her.

'So you bring her here with her pet and you bow down before her'

'I didn't know-' Tyrion tried

'We are both working towards the same goal the goal you worked towards your entire life-'

'Cersei I did not know.'

'-Obstruction of this family.' Cersei told him

'I am the one preventing that from happening!' Tyrion said 'Daenerys did not want to debate and negotiate she did not want to bring you word she wanted to bring you fire and blood until I advised her otherwise.' Tyrion said 'I don't want to burn our family, I never have.'

'You killed our father.'

'After he sentenced me to death for a crime I didn't commit.' Tyrion reminded her 'yes I killed him hate me for it if you want I hate myself for it despite of what he was, in spite of what he did to me.'

'Oh poor little man, people are always mean to you. Do you have any idea what you did when you fired that crossbow? You left us open the pf the Lannister, the vultures and the vultures came and tore us apart.' Cersei spat 'you may not have killed Joffrey but you killed Marcella and you killed Tommen. no one would've touched them if father was here no one would've dared.'

'I've never been more sorry.' Tyrion said coming up to the desk.

'I will not here it.'

'Cersei-'

'I will not hear it!' she shouted 'not from you'

'All right. You love your family. And I have destroyed it. I will always be a threat so put an end to me.' Tyrion suggested Cersei looked over at the Mountain. ' if it weren't for me you would have a mother, if it weren't for me you would have a father, if it weren't for me you would have two beautiful children, I have thought about killing you more times than I can count.' he marched over to the mountain 'do it say the word'

Cersei sat back down though and tyrion could breathe again, Jill's face etched in his mind as he expected the mountain to end him. Tyrion poured himself a drink drinking it down before pouring Cersei one as well he put it on the desk in front of her.

'I am more sorry about the children and you can imagine.' Tyrion told her

'Liar.'

'I don't care you know I love them, you know it in your heart if there's anything left of it.' Tyrion said

'It does not matter your life doesn't matter your love doesn't matter, your feelings do not matter. I don't care why you did what you did. I only care what it cost us. It cost us our future.' Cersei spat.

'If there is no future than why are we here why would you allow me to come?'

'Not helping my enemies collaborate against us!'