34. Tell Them

"Well, looks like our little pity party of Targaryen bullshit has come to an end." Jill mused as she laced up her shoes. "Get to the crypts Tyrion. Look after Sansa."

"You shouldnt go out there, you are having a mental dilemma." Tyrion countered. "Your head is-"

"My head is fine." Jill assured. 

''Snow-'' tyrion grabbed her hand. ''Don't go out there.''

''I'm a great shot. Maybe better than jon.'' Jill mused. ''But dont tell him that he already has a hurt ego from our last talk.''

''I dont want you to get hurt.'' Tyrion told her and Jill smirked.

''Whats life without a little danger?'' Jill countered.

''Whats life when you are laying dead on the ground or undead moving around wanting to eat my brains!'' Tyrion declared.

''Oh Tyrion...'' Jill leaned forward resting her hands on her knees. ''I wouldnt eat your brains... gnaw your face off probably.''  Jill corrected and that smile. Tyrion could stare at that smile for hours and never grow tired of it. ''Then we can be together forever...'' she whispered before kissing his cheek and heading off

''That was both sexy and terrifying.'' Tyrion called after her. Jill winked back at him. 

It was a haze of swords, dragonglass, fire around them. Blood dripped along her arm, cuts on her cheek, and she felt the blood sticking her shirt to her skin. It all happened so fast yet it seemed to go on forever. 

Bran had told her he was fine, they needed her more so she had left her post, trusting Theon to protect her brother. 

No matter who her parents were, Bran, Sansa and Arya were her family, her siblings. Jon was her twin. He was meant to rule. She had to make sure he survived that long. 

Jon felt the tip of a blade pierce his back as he pulled his sword free of a walker in front of him. When he spun around though Jill stood viciously her blade sliced his head clean off. 

"No dying." Jill reminded him. 

Arya had killed the night king. She used the blade Bran had given her. The blade that was used in his attack so many years ago. Petyr had returned that blade to Bran and it felt very full circle. The thing that was so kill him, saved him. 

''You're alive.''

''You really doubted me?'' Jill countered.

''No.'' Tyrion said quickly as he hugged her. 

+

The next few days were a haze. Feasts and burning and then Cersei needed to be dealt with.

'The objective is to kill cersei without destroying kings Landing, thankfully she's losing allies by the day. the iron islands have been taken back in your name and the new prince of Dorne offers his allegiance and his support.''

'How many lords turn against her? it does not matter if she can still call herself queen of the seven kingdoms.' Dany told them. 'We need the capital!'

'I watched the people turn against the king when they were hungry and that was before winter began. Give them the opportunity and they will cast cersei aside.' Tyrion told her.

'We will surround the city if the Lannister's and the Golden company attack we will defeat them the dragons will kill them.' jon said

'Once cersei sees we are the only enemy she will see her reign is over.' Tyrion told her hopefully, he didn't entirely believe it though.

'Alright' dany agreed

'Our men are tired and many are wounded.' Sansa told them. 'They will fight better if they have time to rest and recuperate'