36. Killer

Lannister men that were not burned to ash dropped their swords seeing a losing battle. They screamed to ring the bells. To surrender. But both queens were not ready to give up. But the bells rang out. All throughout the Captial. Bells of defeat rang out. Cersei had to flee, it was the only way to protect herself from what was to come.

But daenarys was filled with rage. She was going to burn kings landing to the ground. The unsullied followed suit. Jon and Tyrion tried to stop them but no one was listening he was just a bastard in their eyes and their queen had spoken. They kept fighting until their queen said otherwise. Back and forth daenarys flew. Burning kings landing to the ground.

'The bells mean they surrender!" Tyrion shouted but his voice was drowned out by the sounds of swords clashing and bodies dropping, blood oozing onto the ground at his feet. this wasn't the plan. 

Tyrion looked to Jill as she marched past, a wave of sadness rolled over her as she smelt the burning flesh, saw the people crying out, fire and blood was the Targaryen way but Jon never would have done this. They should have listened to Jill when she said Jon should be king.

+

Sander and arya walked into a crumbling capital

'Go home girl the fire will get her or one of the Dothraki, maybe that dragon will eat her.' sandor told arya. 'either way she's dead and you will be dead too if you don't get out of here.'

'I am going to kill her' arya told him

'Do you think you wanted revenge a long time? I've been wanting it all my life it's all I care about look at me. Look at me!' he demanded 'you wanna be like me? You come with me you die here, your sister would resurrect me and kill me again if she found out.' he informed her. "Get out of here."

'Sandor.' He turned back to Arya 'thank you' she said he nodded before turning away she didn't want to die not here not for Cersei.

+

'Hello big brother' the mountain was protecting the queen his red eyes looked back at her as she demanded he stay by her side

'Ser Gregor I command you' cersei said.

'Obey your queen sir Gregor' her Hand demanded. The mountain smashed Cerseis Hand against the wall killing him cersei quickly walked past sandor alone down the steps. Sandor Moved slowly up the steps to his brother before attacking swinging his sword Gregor caught it in his hand, sandor got the helmet off his brother knocking it off with his sword.

'Yeah that's you... That's what you've always been' Sandor said his face, his whole head was disgusting like a zombie red eyes and black veins, monster. Truly what he had always been now the rest of the world could see it to.

The building was crumbling around them but they didn't care they needed to settle this once and for all. one of them had to die today Sandor stabbed his sword through Gregor completely but he still did not fall Gregor slammed sander back rolling him down the stairs. Sandor panted for breath as Gregor pulled the blade from his stomach. He was not a man, he was a monster. A scarred and evil monster. he picked sandor up and slammed him down.

Punch after punch hit after hit sandor was getting weaker and weaker as his brother didn't seem to be wavering at all.

Gregor had sander by the throat sander kept stabbing him over and over again

'Fucking die' Sandor screamed laughing as his brother wouldn't die, wouldnt fall, wouldnt waver. 

But Gregor started to gouge out Sandors eyes sandor screamed as he plunge the dagger at gregors face, the fucker still wouldn't go down though.  He released his grip on Sandor and he dropped to his knees. Gregor yanked the blade from his face, Sandor panted up at him. Sandor tried to find the strength to move to push Gregor and end it when a sword came flying through the air, a vicious slice and Gregors head rolled down to the fiery rubble below. His body collapsed before Sandor. He looked to see none other than Jill Snow. 

"You tried to save us from this place, I thought I would try to save you this time." Jill remarked offering him her hand. 

"Thanks Snow." Sandor said through a panting breath as she hauled him up. "How the fuck did you get in? The gates-"

"I'm an excellent climber and I knew Arya had snuck in, needed to save her." Jill remarked. "Found you instead, your lucky day."

"My lucky day." Sandor agreed. 

+++

'Jaime!' Cersei declared hugging him tight, ''I'm so sorry.' Cersei told him. 'I don't want to die.' She sobbed into him.

'I will get us out of here. Tyrion, he got a ship for us, we just need to get to the shores and we can sail away and start a new life.' Jaime told her, so off they went but they didn't get far.

**

Tyrion walked through Kings Landing walked through the Capital to see all the charred dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done.

Tyrion went to see if his family had survived. If they had escaped like he hoped but he saw jaimes golden hand sticking out from under the rubble. He pulled the bricks aside to see his brother and his sister dead underneath. He knew cersei was awful. But he wept for his family anyways.

+

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead. The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

'You gave me the seven kingdoms!' Daenerys finished the dorthraki went wild. She spoke to her army.

'Will you break the wheel with me?' She questioned joyusly. 

The unsullied and the Dothraki were going crazy with excitement she had said some thing Jon and Tyrion couldn't understand but they were excited they were happy about her destroying the city killing all of its people. Tyrion walked cautiously towards her, he knew he had made a mistake and it was far too late.

'You freed your brother. You committed treason.'

'I freed my brother' he agreed 'and you slaughtered the city' He took off his pin, his hand of the queen pin and threw it down the steps. All went deadly silent except for the crackle of fire still burning in the distance.

'Take him' she told her unsullied. He went with them willingly. Jon watched Daenerys go only to see Arya walking up to him.

"What are you doing here?'

'I came to kill cersei, Daenerys dragons got to her first.' Arya remarked.

'She is the queen.' Jon said but his voice was miserable and weak as he said it. She had done so much bad all for the sake of a crown.

'No Jon. She's not.' Arya told him.

'Arya-'

'I know a killer when I see one.'

"Jilly-"

"Don't you Jilly me." Jill sneered. "Where is Tyrion going?" 

"He... she..." Jon shook his head miserably.

"You." Jill held Jon's face in her hands. "Jon, you should be king. You wouldnt do this, you wouldnt hurt innocent. You are a good norther man, a good man, a great man and fighter but you have a heart. Raised by Ned Stark, best twin sister in the world." Jill reminded him. "You know the people you know you could do better than this. I wish you would have listened... both of you."

"Jilly-"

"She is going to kill Tyrion." Jill whimpered. "Then you and me and our family because she knows who we are. She knows and we are the resistance. We are the challenge. By breathing you challenge her! Her claim!" 

"Jilly-" Jon begged as she marched down the steps.