18. La Di Da

Tyrion went to check on Jill but she wasnt in her chambers. He wasnt surprised. Danaerys didnt put guards on them per say, they were allowed to roam the castle and the grounds, just not leave.

"She's a bitch." Jill whispered her legs tipping into Jons.

"She has three dragons and two armies." Jon reminded her.

"Sounds like a holiday song." Jill mused, Tyrion leaned against the door listening silently.

"What?" Jon questioned.

"Three fire breathing dragons," Jill began to sing. "Two ugly armies, and one bitch coveting a crown she will never get!"

"That... was..."

"I know, I'm in the wrong profession." Jill agreed laughing out. Tyrion missed that laugh.

"Do one for us." Jon requested closing his eyes as he leaned into her. She thought about it for a moment. Before bopping her head slightly, getting a tune in her head.

"Six wolves howling in the night, Five Starks bickering around the fire-" she hummed. "-Four-" She hesitated.

"Fucking lannisters ruining your life?" Jon offered.

"That can be for three." Jill countered.

"You like Tyrion?" Jon asked eyes still closed.

"I do." Jill agreed. "I dont like his taste in queens though." She added.

"Agreed." Jon grumbled. "Okay four what?" Jill's lips twisted as she thought about it.

"almost Four years apart from my partner in crime." Jill sung out. "Three vulnerable souls, stuck on the sand." Jill went on softly. "Two idiots that listened to a-"

"Again your idea too."

"I said two." Jill reminded him. "And one iron throne looming in the distance... Or One Ghost howling in the night praying for your safe return because we all know I give him the best snuggles!" Jon clapped as she sung out the last word. "Thank you, thank you, I'm here until otherwise murdering queens."

"I think you would make a good queen." Jon offered and Jill laughed turning to him.

"I would make a shit queen." Jill countered.

"Better than the two women currently trying to control it." Jon offered.

"Well, as of now our choices in good heirs seem limited." Jill agreed. "What if, now hear me out."

"Oh no." Jon mused.

"What if Winterfell was just separate. We are so far north, no one gives a damn about us anyways." Jill offered.

"We still have the white walkers." Jon reminded her.

"I know, but after... if there is an after." Jill countered. "Wouldnt it be nice to just... I dont know... pretend." Jill offered weakly.

"Pretend?" Jon asked.

"That we were all still a family." Jill answered. "that we were back at winterfell and our biggest concerns were Catelyn..."

"that would be nice." Jon agreed. "But there is no going back."

"I miss it." Jill whispered curling into him. "I miss them... and i'm not dying for this bitch." Jill informed him. "I will go down swinging."

"It wont come to that." Jon assured and Jill shot up.

"No? She is keeping us hostage." Jill countered. "Sansa is north, we need to protect her, protect them all, we can't do that if we are stuck here."