14. Gone

'You're abandoning your people! You're abandoning your home.'

'I'm leaving both in good hands.' Jon assured.

' Whose?' Sansa questioned.

+

"She didn't have to be dragged down the aisle.' Sansa muttered.

"No, that's new." Jill agreed softly as Margaery was walked down by her father. "And her father is alive, that's strange as well."

"Very." Sansa agreed.

'Let it be known that Margaery of house Tyrell and Joffrey of the houses Lannister and Baratheon are one heart one flesh one soul cursed be to those who would seek to tear them asunder.'

"Let it be known, as though all of us standing here staring at them is not enough beknownment." Jill muttered.

"Be... knownment?" Sansa asked.

"Yeah, it's a word. I just said it therefore, henceforth, beknownment is now a word." Jjill informed her.

"I don't think so." Sansa told her.

"All words were made up until someone decided that it was true." Jill countered.  "Just like Dastard is a word now."

"I think that was always a word." Sansa countered.

'With this kiss I pledge my love,' Joffrey said bringing his lips to Margaery the crowd clapped politely as they were announced man and wife.

'We have a new queen.' Sansa said down to Tyrion.

'Yes we do,' he agreed, glancing back at Jill.

"His love... I don't think that is anything, anyone wants." Jill murmured. "I mean..." she shrugged. "Look at him... he oozes evil."

"Oozes does he?" Tyrion asked.

"yes, from every pore on his pompous face." Jill agreed.

+

Joffreys wedding was large and over the top but that was to be expected on the King's wedding. Sansa sat next to Tyrion, miserably. Jill was not allowed at the front table, obviously being a bastard but she found that the prince was quite fond of her.

"I've never met a sand." Jill exclaimed. "I have been spending a lot of time on the literal sand beaches though."

"You could spend time on this Sand." Ellaria offered and Jill chuckled.

"Flattered, truly. " Jill told her. "But..."

"I've never met a snow." Ellaria countered.

"And now that you have?" Jill did a little spin.

"Are they all as gorgeous as you?" Oberyn mused.

"Well," Jill winked back at him. "My twin Jon, has my good looks but I can't vouch for the rest of them."

The banquet music played and there was a feast the size of kings landing itself. Margaery listened to the music intently. Tyrion stared back at Jill laughing and smiling with the Martells.

"What's that look for?" Sansa asked and Tyrion turned to her.

"What look?"

"You are staring at my sister." Sansa informed him. "Who are they?"

"The martells, not always the..." Tyrion began but Jill's laugh echoed to their ears.

"They seem nice enough, Jill seems to like them." Sansa offered dully.

"Yes." Tyrion agreed. He knew he had no claim over Jill but they had something special. He didn't like that she would never be his.  But that kiss... that kiss was magical.