10. Vulnerable

'It could be, but I don't believe Tyrion would do that. You know him. He's a good man.' Jon told them

'Your Grace, with respect, I must agree with Lady Sansa. I remember the Mad King all too well. A Targaryen cannot be trusted.'

'- Nor can a Lannister.'

+

'She is a child.'

'She is a foot taller than you.'

'A tall child.' Tyrion said

'What's the youngest you've ever had?'

'Not that young.'

''how much older?'

'Older.' tyrion said simply

'You're a Lord she's a lady.' Bronn reminded him 'and a beauty at that.' bronn remarked and Tyrion sighed.

"Jill-" Tyrion began

'Shae is a whore and Jill Snow, although better than Shae, marrying her gets you nothing of value.' Bronn reminded him. "Snow is a bastard."

'Love is not nothing.' Tyrion countered and he said it before he realized what he had said so easily.

"Love?" Bronn teased. "Wow, that's something..."

"I just meant..." But Tyrion didn't think there was another honest answer.

'Are you going to marry Shae?' Bronn questioned 'How did marrying a whore turn out for the first time?'

'I never should have told you that.' Tyrion said slumping in his chair. 'I don't want Shae I want her to leave, I want to marry Jill but father wont allow that.' Tyrion told him.

'You want JIll, keep her, wed one bed the other.' Bronn that 'all you have to do is get a son in the stark girl he will be Lord of Winterfell one day and you can rule the north in his name you will have two women and a whole kingdom of your own.' Bronn remarked.

'Two women who despise me and a whole kingdom to join them.' Tyrion corrected. 'Besides I don't think Jill would like that idea."

"You fucked her yet?" Bronn asked. "Gods Snow has you wrapped around her finger and you havent even... you still havent kissed her." Bronn realized.

"She is my friend. I would rather marry my friend than someone that desipsees me." Tyrion offered.

"A friend you want to shove your cock into." Bronn clarified.

"Yes." Tyrion admitted. "I want to fuck her. I really like her and maybe she likes me. Maybe, I don't know... its hard to tell."

"Only one way to find out." Bronn remarked. "Kiss her, see what happens."

"You mean see if she punches me in the face?" Tyrion countered. Bronn froze deep in through before laughing out.

"I want to be there to see that."

+

'When I was at Winterfell all I ever wanted was to escape to come here to see the capital see the knights and kings landing after dark... All the candles burning and all those windows.' margaery sat along side sansa 'I am stupid.' sansa admitted 'stupid little girl with stupid dreams who never learns.' she said sadly tears in her eyes. maergery offered sansa her arm.

'Come walk with me.' Margaery told her, Sansa peered out to the sandy beaches to see Jill sprawled out like a star fish on the sand before looking back to Margaery. 'I remember the first time I saw you in the throne room I had never seen anyone look so unhappy. I want you to be happy and so does my grandmother you would've been happy at high garden.' Margaery said taking a rose off the bush 'but women in our position must make the best of it our circumstances.'