Chapter Three

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

"I really don't want to go to another one these re-connection dates with old friends, Chase." I complained as I watched everyone of my friends get ready for the date. 

Wes rolled his eyes at me as he threw on a hoodie to complement his laid-back style he was going for. Chase paced back and forth contemplating what he was going to do with me, I waited for his solution.

"What's the problem, Jay were just gonna hang out with Tess and her friends no biggie." he stated.

I sighed. "What about Jenna?" I asked them.

"I'm sorry Jayden but as your best friend, your girlfriend is a wacko." Ron said making crazy signs across the room.

I took no offense because that was truth. Jenna has been my girlfriend since I started here at ISU, ever since she found out I was captain of the soccer team and part of my fraternity Delta Sigma Phi with my bro's Wes, Chase, and Rondall. We all knew each other since grade school and were pretty much inseparable. Wes was Japanese, had dark hair, and a matching set of eyes; Chase was white had blonde tousled hair and a charming sense about him. He got girls instantly especially with his pair of honey brown eyes, they would just fall at his feet, Ron was black with short hair and these unique set of hazel-brown eyes that always left people amazed. He was also quite the comic and got everyone laughing no matter how tense the situation; I was proud to call him my best friend.

I sat with my arms crossed over my chest wishing that I was single right about now. 

"Whats the problem bro? You're just hanging out not potentially finding a wife." Wes commented at his computer, he was a computer science major and was the guy to go to when you needed something fixed; If only he could fix my love life.

"You're going man." Chase stated abruptly.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "And what makes you think that?" I asked him.

He smirked. "We'll all gang up on you and drag you there by your pretty boy features." He replied.

Ron scoffed as he heard Chase say that and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever man." I got up and headed for my room.

"Is that like a whatever man I'm going, or whatever man go on without me?" Ron asked.

-

So here we were standing outside of the bowling alley in the cold waiting for the girls, who were about 5 minuets late. I rubbed my hands together slowly and tried to conserve whatever I had left of body heat. 

"It's cold out here, why can't we wait inside?" Wes asked.

"Because it is gentlemen-like to wait for the lady and walk inside with them." He said.

"Of course you would know something like that, Mr. Heartthrob." Ron smiled.

Wes and I chuckled softly and soon enough there was a car entering the parking lot.

"Is that them?" I asked curiously.

Chase shrugged. "Could be." He peered over to look.

We all watched as a couple of girls hopped out of the car and slammed the door shut of a Range Rover. The sounds of shoes clacking and frantic whispers gave me the feeling that it was indeed them, the girls stopped right in front of us and Tess was the first to greet us.

She smiled brightly. "Hey guys...these are my friends." She turned to them.

"Alex, Chrishell, and Misty." She pointed them all out. My eyes followed each and one of them, Alex had the golden blonde hair, Chrishell had the brown straight looking hair, and clinging beside her was Misty.