Chapter Fourty-One

-Misty's P.O.V.-

"What's love? (Got to do, got to do with it babe) (Yeah, Yeah, y'all)
What's love?
It's about us (It's about us)
It's about trust babe (Be about trust)
What's love? (Got to do, got to do with it babe) (Yeah, Yeah, Uh)
What's love?" I nodded and sang to myself as I wrote idle in my song book. The music was playing softly in the background and I was taking this opportunity to relax after a long day of work. I was happy that we were on break because I wasn't sure how much of school I could take anymore.

I was alone in my room in my own company when, Alex barged into the room loudly causing me to look up and arch my eyebrow in confusion.

"Are you okay, Alex?" I asked her.

She took a couple of deep breaths before she nodded and smiled to me brightly. "Come on we're going out." She said pulling at my arm. I pushed my book to the side.

"Dara, what are you talking about...where are we going?" I asked her a bit confused, but excited at the same time. I've been dying to get out the house to do something fun with my friends. It's been a lot more peaceful here and back to normal since Sara's left. I heard a couple of rumors that she's being recruited for Alpha Chi Omega.

Good. As long as she wasn't here anymore stirring up hell for everyone else in the Zeta house. I focused my attention to Alex who was continuously pulling me to her and over to the door. I stopped her.

"Alex, Can you please tell me where you are taking me?" I pleaded with her.

She cocked her to the side, "We are going mini-golfing." She said to me.

My eyebrows arched higher on my head. "Mini-golfing?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, "You never got to go, so we are making it up to you." She explained to me. She had calmed down by now and let go of my arm allowing me to move around freely in the room.

I headed to my closet to pull out some jeans and a nice top so I could go with Alex because the truth was that I really wanted to go mini-golfing, and when my time got cut short because there was no more room in the car, it kind of sucked. I got over it but still, the feeling of getting left behind is not one someone would like to remember.

"Wait. We?" I asked her turning a bit after pulling some skinny jeans, and a cute red camisole, that I would put under my leather jacket, laying idle on my computer chair.

Alex leaned against the door frame casually. "Yea...the crew and I, we just wanted everything to get back to like it was before, it's been a while we did something like this all together." Alex contemplated to herself.

I watched her for a moment, she was dressed in a plaid skirt, cute shirt, and ballet flats on her feet. Her hair was held up in a high-ponytail, she seemed really excited about going out so I smiled and was excited about it too because I really did miss hanging out with my friends like old times.

I turned back to my clothes and got dressed quickly, when I was done we both headed down the stairs were Chrishell, Tess, Wes, Asher, Ron, Chase, and Jayden were all waiting on us. No one else. No Sara. No Zeta girls. Just them.

Alex reached the bottom of the stairs before I got the chance and she clapped her hands together signaling that it was time to go.

"Alright, let's hit the road before it gets late, guys!" She said pushing everyone towards the door. I followed behind them, Chrishell stayed back for a bit so she could fall into place with my walking. She nudged me lightly and I looked over to her for a moment and she smiled. I smiled back at her.