Chapter Thirty-One

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

"Jayden, can you stop texting your boo thang and play the fucking objective!!" Chase yelled over at me from the other couch where he was aggressively stabbing the controller in his hands playing Call of Duty.

"Shut up, bro I told you to play with Wes." I said continuing to text Misty leaving my controller on the couch and pushing it to Wes who was ignoring the entire conversation and reading a book.

"I'm not playing with Chase..he takes things too far." Wes said flicking a page in his book. Chase looked up pausing the game and brushed his hair away from his face.

"I do not take things too far." He said in his defense.

"Dude you threw the controller at me once when I beat you in a game." Wes confessed.

"Not to mention that time when we were playing chess and you flipped the entire board at me when you lost." I added.

He huffed. "Play the fucking objective, Jayden." He said softly.

I groaned. "Promise me you won't kill me if I win." I said to him sarcastically.

He flipped me off and un-paused the game.

After a couple of minuets of game play my phone buzzed again I paused the game to answer it. Chase sucked his teeth and glared at me.

"Whats your problem, are you and Tess fighting again?" I asked him.
He brushed through his hair again. "No! Why would you ask that?!" He said getting immediately defensive.

They were fighting.

"Maybe its cause we're good friends and we are worried about you." Wes pipped in.

Chase began bickering with him.

I looked back down at my phone.

I'm at the airport come pick me up.

I got up and texted her back at the same time.

On my way babe :)

"Hey! Where are you going?" Chase asked me after he cut the back and forth with Wes.

I grabbed my jacket and threw on my Jordans, "To pick up my girlfriend, Chase." I replied to him, I hated how every time he got into a fight with Tess he'd take his anger out on us, and its been happening a lot frequently lately which was bothering me a hell lot, I was just happy Misty was back it feels like we haven't been hanging around each other lately with Hawaii, then coming back and her going to L.A. Time felt wasted.

"Fine! Wes, play with me please." He begged him.

Wes looked back down in his book. "Ask Ron." He said.

"He isn't here." He complained.

Whatever. I silently left through the back door of the frat door, heading for my car. When I got in I didn't hesitate but make my way to the airport. It wasn't much of a long drive, when I made it there Misty was waiting by the entrance suitcase beside her and phone in her hand texting someone.

I got out of the car and made my way to her. She looked up absently and when her eyes caught onto mine a huge smile swept onto her face and she made a bolt for me and I caught her when she jumped onto me, feeling her warm body press onto my body was enough for me to forget about all my struggles and worries.

"I missed you." She whispered into my ear.

"I missed you too." I replied back to her.

After all the hugging I set her down and grabbed her luggage she abandoned by the entrance and put in the car. She got into the passenger seat and I hopped in after I was done settling her things. When I got in she gave me a tiny peck on the lips.