Chapter Twenty

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

"Why are you cheesing so hard, bro?"

I looked up to the sound of Ron's voice. He stood over my seated figure with a sly smirk on his lips. He had his north-face strapped to his back, so I knew he had classes in an hour or so.

I leaned back in my chair trying my best to hide my smile away, but I couldn't help it. Misty was now my girlfriend, and it was taking a while to sink in.

"Nothing man, aren't you going to class?" I reminded him.

He adjusted his bag and he rolled his eyes. "Don't try to change the subject, who's got you sprung boy?!" He exclaimed.

I brushed some loose strands of hair from my face and focused my eyes on the text conversation I was having with Misty before Ron came and interrupted.

I miss you. Was what I texted.

I miss you too, when can I see you? She replied.

"When can I see you?" Ron read off my shoulder, I hadn't realized that he was beside me until I heard his voice and when I did I jumped and almost dropped my phone, it was a good thing I had amazing reflexes or r.i.p. my screen.

Ron smiled at my reaction, "Ohhhhh you're with Misty I'm telling everyone!!" He said getting up and heading for the door with a pep in his step. I immediately jogged up to him and blocked his entrance.

"Hey man I got to get to class if you haven't noticed." he said pointing to his school bag.

I flipped him off. He turned the door knob and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Ron I don't really want the world knowing we're in a relationship right now, especially not Jenna." I said to him seriously.

He stopped fiddling with the door knob and gave a tiny smirk of understanding.

"I wouldn't do anything like that to you, bro." He said, he turned around opened the door.

"Besides I like that you two are together...you're a lot happier."
Then he left for real this time.

-

After about an hour of texting Misty we both realized we were bored and home alone at the same time, so I invited her over so we could be bored together. It didn't take her long to get here since we were both living on Greek Street now, so I wasn't surprised when I heard the bell ring 10 minuets later.

I opened the door already too anxious to see Misty and just wanted to wrap myself around her and more. So you would imagine how I felt opening the door to her smiling brightly clutching her scarf draping over her neck tightly all the while looking cute. She had on some casual gray sweatpants, a "89" Varsity crop top under her sweater and some matching Jordans on her feet. My eyes remained glued on her.

"Hey to you too." She said inviting herself in because I sure as hell forgot to. She gave me a tiny kiss on the cheek before she headed into the living room. I closed the door behind me and followed her to the living room.

She was looking through dvds when I walked in. Her stuff was neatly placed on the side of the couch away from everything else but close enough for her to see. She turned around as I walked in and smiled.

"I hope you don't mind me looking through." She said.

I shrugged and shoved my hands into my hoodie. "It's cool, you want some popcorn?" I asked her. She nodded.

"It does go great with movies, or so I heard." She said sarcastically.

"Ha. Ha." I said heading straight for the cabinet in the kitchen, finding the popcorn with ease and tossing it into the microwave. I got a few other snacks in case the popcorn didn't sustain us and then two cokes to quench the thirst.