Chapter Twenty-Five

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

I knew something was up with her but she tried to conceal it the best way "Misty" could conceal how she was feeling. Who ever that Kurt guy was to her boyfriend, ex-boyfriend...it was messing with her and I was completely useless in helping her get out of this mode.

"Don't worry about this right now Jayden, Misty just needs a little time to get her head sorted out and you asking questions about Kurt isn't going to help her take her mind off of it, alright?" Chrishell's words swirled around in my head.

"Man isn't this great? Hawaii is beautiful man and we about to get this Luau!!" Ron cheered as he threw on a t-shirt.

I was done getting ready 20 minuets ago but this guy couldn't pick out which t-shirt he wanted to wear right now so I was flopped on my bed staring at the ceiling of our room waiting for him so we can leave. I just knew at this pace we were going to be late and I was hungry.

"What do you think of this shirt, Jayden...to flashy?" He asked me as he showed me a stripped polo.

I gave him a look, "Does it really matter?" I asked him.

He gave me an outraged look, "Does it matter? OF COURSE IT MATTERS MAN I'M TRYNA BE FRESH FOR THE LADIES AND THE SHIRT IS THE FIRST THING THEY SEE!" He said.

I quirked my eyebrows. "Really...its not your face or your head...its your shirt? I don't care about you shirt." I said.

"Thats cause you're a guy." He stated taking off his shirt and heading for another one.

I groaned.

The door knocked and I sat up a bit on the bed.

"Come in!" Ron shouted as he flipped through his suitcase.

The door opened revealing Chrishell and Misty looking really amazing in their outfits. It was pretty simple and casual but to me Misty could make a garbage bag look like a designer dress. She was wearing a flowy, mint green maxi dress, with a slit right above her left thigh. It was perfectly fitted on her and showcased her beautiful curves and long legs. On her neck she wore this clumpy seashell necklace and on her feet were white sandals. Chrishell looked amazing as well she wore a maxi dress as well although hers seemed to be made of different fabric and colors, her dress strapped towards her neck and she wore a series of bracelets along with the outfit.

Misty's eyes fell onto mine as soon as they got the chance and she smiled a bit. I smiled back. God, she was gorgeous. Just like she heard what I was thinking she posed a bit and winked at me. I held onto my heart like I was having a hear attack and she laughed.

Chrishell watched us with a amused expression before she turned to Ron and began pressing him.

"Ron would you hurry the hell up! Everyone is waiting on your dumb ass!" She yelled.

Ron turned back, still shirtless and searching through his luggage was still undecided with a shirt to wear. I'm never rooming with him if we go on vacation again.

"Layla...it takes time to look this amazing I have to find the perfect shirt." He said.

"Ron, its just a luau were not going to be modeling for Vogue or anything just throw something casual on." Misty shrugged her shoulders.

"Can you please listen to the girls?" I said siding with them.

"Oh now you're taking their side, huh?" He said sarcastically acting like he was hurt.

I sat up on my bed and rolled my eyes. "I was never on your side!" I said in defense.

"What is tak-?" Alex walked in wearing a cute sundress and matching sandals, with her lips pursed and hands at her hips she looked towards our group.