Chapter Twelve

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

"GOD DAMMIT JENNA RACIST MUCH?!" Chase said angrily. You could tell he was angry because his face was getting red and his eyebrows were raising up and down as he spoke. Ron had a pissed off face as well, even Wes didn't look happy with that comment. He was the first one to get up and head to his room without another word.

Jenna pouted. "What? I didn't even say anything offensive." She denied.

"Really? Really? Better stay the fuck away from my man you whore he doesn't like chocolate." Ron imitated her voice.

Jenna frowned now. "I was joking." She said.

"You know what Jenna I'm really getting tired of your shit and disrespecting the girls whenever they are around you. That was really offensive what you said to Misty and how does that make me feel knowing that I'm black." He said getting up angrily and heading to his room.

Ron stopped and took one look at me. "Jay, you better watch you girl."Was the only thing he said before climbing up the stairs and abandoning the rest of us. The only people left in the living room was Chase, Jenna and Me.

Jenna began getting teary-eyed. "I don't understand why everyone is getting mad at me. I didn't say anything mean to her." She said sniffling multiple times.

Chase rolled his eyes and dropped us as well and headed to his room.

Now it was just me and her. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What the hell was that, Jenna?" I asked her.

The tears began to pour out of her eyes and I lowered my voice.

"She was all over you Jayden...how does that make me feel being the girlfriend huh?" She asked me. My face remained untouched.

"I don't you've been real shady lately." I said.

She stopped crying and gave me a look. "What are you talking about?" She said.

I took a seat on the couch. "I don't know you're ignoring my calls, my texts, its already bad enough you treat me like I'm just another-." She cut me off.

"I told you I've been busy!"She exclaimed.

"Jenna, can you save us both the problems I know you're cheating on me." I said up and out right. She gaped at me not saying a word for a moment.

"I am not cheating on you." She denied.

I gave her a look. "Whatever, Jenna we're done." I said finishing this conversation and turning my back on her. She burst into fury.

"WE ARE NOT OVER UNTIL I SAY WE ARE OVER!!" She yelled.

"Oh really?" I said before turning around and heading towards my room remembering to turn the lights off on the way.

-

A Week Later.

-Misty's P.O.V.-

It's been a week since that fiasco at the frat house with Jenna and I tried my best to forget that ever happened and such. The week was normal with us trying to get girls for the sorority, going to and from school, going to work. I'd see Jayden and his friends there a couple times but every time he tried to talk to me I'd ignore him and go on my break or something. It even got to the point were Larzo was telling him to back off and leave me alone. I could tell every time I did that to him he was being hurt and I was being cruel all over again. It just put me in a bad mood all over again.