Chapter Fifteen

-Misty's P.O.V.-

I came home later that night around maybe twelve or something as soon as I opened the door the girls attacked me in a hug. They all looked worried sick and I instantly felt bad.

"Where were you we called you like a million times!" Tess said.

I took my coat off, hung it on the rack, and slipped my shoes off my feet.

I showed them my phone. "Dead." I replied. I sighed and leaned against the kitchen wall.

"Sorry guys for making you worry, Jayden needed some "time" away and I just went with him to see if he was okay, you know?" I said.

They nodded like they understood.

"Just be careful out there next time, Misty there are some psychos waiting for their next target." Chrishell said responsibly.

"I know, thanks guys for caring." I said pulling them back into a hug to show my appreciation then we broke up and headed to our rooms. I took a quick shower, fixed my hair, and plopped into bed tiredly. I pulled the covers up to my neck and stared up at the ceiling. As I tried to sleep my mind kept slipping over to Jayden, what he was doing now? Was he okay? Was he thinking about me?

Okay Misty that was a little selfish. I thought.

But was it? Jayden said he's never met someone like me so could it possibly mean he wanted to be with me. Great now I couldn't sleep. I've never had someone to do this to me, I was mentally fatigued and if I didn't stop now a headache would be following.

"Misty, are you asleep?" Alex whispered over from her bed.

I peeked and eye open and turned to face Alex. "No." I replied. "I was thinking a lot." I added. Alex nodded in agreement.

"I just can't get over the fact the Jenna would do something to Jayden and Lazaro." She said. I closed my eyes and traced my sheets with my fingers.

"She has no heart." I commented.

Alex stood quiet for some time the only sounds we heard were the crickets singing outside. They always made the loudest noises but it was the noise that people didn't mind nor heard during the night.

"Do you think I should have said something?" Alex whispered.

My eyes flipped open and I looked over at her, she had a guilty look on her face as if she had something wrong to hurt the boys.

"Alex, you did the right thing just think about it Larz didn't know he's been dating a fake person for two years, you saved him grief in the long run. Jayden just needed that to confirm the fact that she was in fact cheating on him." I gave her the facts.

She nodded listening them quietly. The air became quiet again and the sounds of the crickets reappeared again filling it in reminding it us it was late at night. I almost fell asleep my eyes were slowly dimming and everything became fuzzy and scattered.

"Jenna's done some crazy shit, Misty she just won't stop at this." I heard her light voice say. I was almost out of it but I heard that.

"She's ruined people." She said softly.

I managed to mumble something out before the lights went out for me.

"Well, she won't ruin any of my friends."

-

The next day came and I was already off to work for the early shift. I still felt extremely tired It probably showed on my face or something because Paige gave me a concerned look. "You okay, Misty?" She asked.