Chapter Twenty-Eight

-Jayden's P.O.V.-

I wasn't so excited about going to Lazaro's pool party but since everyone seemed happy about going I didn't want to rain on their little happiness. But could you blame my mood if you saw a guy basically eyeing your girl the way Larz was? I personally think any boyfriend would be happy either. But here I was in the car with everyone heading for the party anyway because everyone else was going.

Misty tried explaining to me that everything was fine between her and Lazaro, and that he just wanted to hang out with her but I had my doubts. When he left to go "be famous" or whatever I thought I wouldn't have to deal with him anymore but here he was again with his ridiculous posse of friends that were making Tess, Alex, and Chrishell swoon.

"I can't wait to part-ayyy!!" Tess cheered in her seat hands snapping in a circular motion above her.

Alex just smiled bopping her head to the music coming from the radio. Chrishell was idle texting on her phone and Misty had her head stuck out a window looking at the beautiful landscape that we were whipping by.

I seemed to be the only one who's mood was below average and I tried my best to conceal it, but it was hard when the only thing I wanted to do was go back to my hotel room. I tapped my foot in the car in anticipation to when we were going to arrive to the party.

"How far is this thing?" I asked Chase who was driving.

He turned his head back a bit, "Not too far...just about 2 minuets or so." He replied.

"It's really pretty around this area." Alex said commented her eyes glancing at the view.

Misty stuck her head back in the car sitting correctly in her seat. "The air is cool." She commented.

"Well its a good thing we brought some sweaters." Chrishell spoke up.

"You sure you just don't want to stay in your bikini?" He winked at her.

She flipped him off, "Only you would ask a girl to freeze her ass of to look at her body." She said flipping one of the curls in her hair out of her face.

"And you know it!" Chase agreed.

"You better not be agreeing with Ron, Chase." Tess warned him.

He cleared his throat. "Of course not, babe." He said.

"BABE?" I asked.

Everyone turned as well to Tess and Chase cheesing really hard.

"What?" She fanned herself and looked away but you could tell she was blushing really hard. Misty nudged her.

"How about that." She commented.

"We're here." Ron announced.

We all looked up and our mouth's dropped to the floor when we saw this "villa".

It had to be at least an acre full of house, with a gigantic pool with flashing lights. We all descended from the car looking at the house in awe. I looked over at Misty and she along with everyone seemed impressed I crossed my arms over my chest and pursed my lips. Just who was Larz trying to impress. His friends or Misty?

Misty was the first one to take a step towards the house and everyone followed. We headed to the front door and she rang the doorbell. We could hear inside music blasting and the sound of people chattering in the distance.

The door opened and we were immediately greeted by Brendan smiling widely all his charm aimed mostly at the girls who again swooned as soon as he spoke.