Chapter Six

-Misty's P.O.V.-

It didn't take much to convince the girls to come hang out a the frat house. If anything it relieved them from staying home date-less and stressed with school work and such. I was dressed in some tight-fitting black leather pants, a simple blue t-shirt with a light polka dot scarf around my neck. I finished the outfit with a leather jacket, some low-cut converses, and a red knitted beanie. The girls were dressed pretty casual as I was and we headed down to the Delta Sigma Phi house. 

When we arrived on what Alex called "Greek Street" we stared in awe at how nice and lovely the houses were. The Delta Sigma Phi house in particular was a white country-style estate with the symbol of a triangle, a zig-zag looking E, and an O with a line crossing it; all of it was in big blue letters.

"Wow." I found myself saying.

"These houses are pretty amazing." Chrishell complimented with her arms crossed over her chest.

Tessly nodded in agreement with her; Alex remained quiet as her gaze studied the house carefully. We all walked up together to the front door. Inside we heard the sound of guys laughing and talking to each other and I can feel myself getting uncomfortable again.

I just tried to remember what my auntie Jacqueline taught me about things like this:

Hold your head high and let them know they are lucky to even been in your acquaintance.

I took a deep breath as Tess rang the doorbell and relieved it when Chase opened the door and smiled; his eyes immediately fell on Tess.

"Evening ladies, please do come in." He greeted us formally. 

He opened the door large enough for all of us to enter; we walked into the house and I personally was surprised to see how neat and tidy it was despite the amount of boys playing video games and snacking in the living room.

"How many people are in this fraternity?" Chrishell asked curiously.

Chase thought, "In the frat? Maybe 47...only 12 get to say in the house." He answered.

Wow 47 people, 12 was already too much for me and they were all living together just the thought made me cringe. He ushered us into another room that seemed like a theater room a big screen was popped open but nothing was playing. Ron, Wes, and Jayden were all sitting in the seats waiting for us to come and when we showed they all turned their heads up and smiled; my eyes found Jayden's and I watched as his lips titled into a playful smirk and I responded with a smile.

"Alright, so you guys want to watch a movie or something?" He asked.

We all nodded and muttered "yeahs" we didn't really care what we did, I guess we were just all happy we were out of the house.

"Cool, Tess you pick." He pulled over to the DVD collection and then everyone began pairing off. Alex went over to Wes, Chrishell over to Ron who was awaiting with her a big foolish grin. My head turned to Jayden and I just stood their awkwardly before I slowly and silently made my way over to the seat next to him.

"Glad you guys came." He said as I took my seat.

I nodded. "It was nice to get out of the house, so yeah." I replied.

I looked over to Tess and Chase picking out movies and hopped they weren't picking anything between twilight or some stupid chick flick. I've watched way too many to know that they are really getting old and tiring. I preferred something on the darker side..horror perhaps. I felt Jayden's stare burning on the side of my face so I turned around and spoke to him. He looked pretty relaxed in the room he was wearing some gray sweats and a Indiana State University hoodie.