Chapter Seventeen

-Jenna's P.O.V.-

My face felt sore for three days straight, and there was a bruise the size of Texas on my left cheek, so I had to cover it up with makeup. After that little "encounter" with the Zeta Theta Nu girls I've been on edge. I demanded and commanded anything and everything to my Alpha Chi girls. I was the president so I could do whatever the hell I wanted with them, and that meant forcing the girls to go to the Zeta house and trash it. I knew that there welcoming/initiation ceremony was going to happen and I thought "what better way to congratulate them on being an official sorority than party crashing?"

So yeah I got my girls to rip, tear, and break anything on sight, I smiled and watched all their hard work go to shit. It wasn't a surprise that I was bursting with happiness and energy the rest of the day because I felt like I was on fucking cloud nine. It was all good until they showed up on my front door and that man stealing whore Alexandra smacked me. I couldn't lie I was surprised she did it. I was expecting Ms.Queen Ratchetness Chrishell to do something but Alex beat her to it.
She got strong last time I saw her.

She wasn't the little innocent freshman that walked through the doors of Cambridge high. My mind flashed back to her sitting at a tree with tons of girls crowding around her, admiring her, telling her she was so beautiful, and lucky to be so wealthy. I remember watching her toss her sheer, silky, golden blonde hair across her shoulders and laugh. Anytime she laughed everyone else laughed with her. I remember getting so angry at myself for not even amounting to the beauty she had that I stormed off, tears welling in my eyes running down the halls blindly just wanting to get away from there. I remember tripping onto myself and landing into the arms of guy. I looked up and was met by a pair of warm, concerned, brown eyes. He had his arm around me a reflex to stop us both from crashing onto the floor.

He frowned when he saw my tears.

"Are you okay?" He asked me.
I was so stunned at who I was looking at. It was Liam Payne, star quarterback of the football team. Everyone and anyone knew that he was the most popular guy in school. Plus he was a Senior.
My first thoughts had to be: I looked like a mess.

I pulled myself together hoping to God I didn't look half as bad as I felt right now. I quickly fixed my hair and wiped my runny eyes to the best of my abilities.

"Yea I'm fine." I lied smiling to show him that I was okay.

He didn't look convinced instead he quirked his eyebrows in doubt.

"Are you sure, you were crying." He stated.

I flashed him my best "I'm okay" smile and flipped my hair. "It's nothing my contacts were getting in the way again." I lied.

He nodded and decided it was best to let it go.
He was about to turn walk and turn away from me but he stopped mid-way and spoke.

"I haven't seen you around here...whats your name?" He asked me.
OH MY GOD! Liam Payne wanted to know my name.

Don't fuck up Jenna! My thoughts screamed.

"That's cause I'm a freshman...my name is Jennifer Lively...my friends call me Jenna." I said. He quickly flashed a smirk and nodded.

"Liam." He said. He began to turn around. "Alright then Jenna I'll see you around, and no more crying pretty girls like you shouldn't have tears on their faces." He said and then he was gone.

I was filled with so much happiness that day I don't even remember what I was crying about in the first place.
-

-
I came running home that day, I ran into Alexandra's room where she was sitting on doing her homework like an obedient child. That was another thing that bothered me about her, the fact that she was so smart.My father always praised her when she brought home exceptional test papers and when I did he'd only nod and pat me on the head and with his arms crossed over his chest he'd walk away and say: