Chapter Twenty-Six

-Misty's P.O.V.-

I was afraid he was going to judge me after I told him, but I didn't want to keep him in the dark. He needed to know. But that didn't stop it from being any more harder than it already it was. My eyes they kept burning with tears with the memories of what Kurt and I use to be. Somebody I thought I could trust...someone I could love. All of it was lies. Now I was afraid because he was back and he wasn't going to leave me alone.

Back at the luau when I was sitting down and he came over and whispered in my ear I thought I would die right there. His sick, venom filled voice was the only thing that echoes throughout my head and it wouldn't stop.

I found you now, wherever you go I'll find you.

Jayden and I we were sitting in the Hotel's lounge. I couldn't stand anymore I hated the way he made me feel whenever he was around like he could control my body and everything around me. Thats why I had to get away...move to Indiana where my Aunt and cousins were it was safer. I wasn't someone that could be easily found.

I told him the story, it wasn't much at first but It was how I first began.
I was young maybe 12-13. Kurt he was 16 going on 17. I don't know what attracted me to him at the time. Nerdy I had glaces and everything and on my free time I did puzzles, they relaxed me it made me get my mind of the things I didn't want to think about.

Kurt was just a really cute cool kid to me, he had friends, money, charisma about him. I never really remembered when he noticed me but I was at the park, head deep into a puzzle when he approached me with a charming smile.

"Hey, you're Misty Paul right?" He asked me.

Stunned by the fact that Kurt just spoke to me all I could do was nod my head.

"Nice to meet you, you're pretty cute Misty." He smiled.

I smiled really hard I didn't know what to do. I was young and I've never had a boyfriend before. He was slick like that making me feel important when I was just part of some scheme he was putting together. I should have known.

"You know what would make you cuter?" He asked.

I didn't know so I shook my head.

He leaned over to me and my face suddenly got really hot, and he looked up and took of my glasses. It was a bit blurry I didn't get my contacts until my early 20's so when I looked at him everything was funny.

"There you're perfect now."

Overtime Kurt and I became more acquainted with each other. He took me out shopping, bought me expensive clothes, gave me glamours things like necklaces and charms. I felt like a star beside him. Everything was going perfectly he was my boyfriend and he loved me.

He said he loved me and I believed him.

All it took was one night, we were at this party some girl named Dashia. Kurt told me to where something really seductive and I obeyed because thats what I thought a girlfriend was suppose to do listen to the boyfriend and you get nice things.

The party had alcohol and I already wasn't feeling too excited about it but he got me to drink I don't remember what he told me but all I did remember was me drinking one cup..two cups...4 cups...I lost count around there everything was hazy and messed up by then.

I don't remember how I got up to Dashia's room but I was there most of my clothes were off the only that emitted from the bedroom was from the full moon outside. My gaze was blurry and I could see...feel was Kurt on me. Kissing my chest, feeling, etc. I panicked I've never done this I scrambled to get up by I was dizzy I couldn't get up so I tried the next best thing.