Chapter Thirteen

-Tessly's P.O.V.-

The morning felt beautiful now being in the Zeta Theta Nu house. It was also different because Chrishell and I were now sharing a room but it was cool because we were that close. I looked over to my side and Chrishell was still soundly sleeping on her bed not facing me so I couldn't see her snoring self. I hopped out of bed and headed towards the kitchen because I knew my stomach would be growling at any moment.

In the kitchen I got started on the breakfast, the fridge was fully stocked surprisingly I guess Alex thought ahead since she was amazing like that. But here is where my talents shone because I was the best cook out of all these girls. I began cracking eggs and seasoning it for an omelette just as Misty appeared with a sleepy gaze taking a seat on one of the counter tables.

"Morning." She yawned.

"Morning, how was your sleep?" I asked her.

She smiled. "Good, yours?" She asked me.

I began mixing the eggs. "Not good as yours." I replied.

She scrunched her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean?" She asked me.

I smirked. "I bet that little kiss you and Jayden were sharing yesterday gave you sweet dreams, huh?" I joked.

She smirked. "Shut up, If I had some food I'd throw it at you." Her stomach growled in agreement. She patted it and began to head towards the living room where I knew she would turn on the music. We always did this every morning turning on music to get us pumped and ready for the day but since it was Saturday we were a lot more relaxed about the upcoming hours. A couple minuets passed as I cooked and the quiet house began to fill with Ariana Grande's voice with the song BABY I, She knew it was my jam.

I sang along as I cooked the sausage and sliced the fruit as I was cooking.

Misty came back into the room bopping her head to the song as well bringing a magazine for her to look at as she waited for the food.

A couple more minuets passed and Alex came down singing the next song You'll Never Know which was Misty's official jam. She was singing quietly along but we all knew she had a huge beautiful voice. It was when we were back at the old apartment and Alex, Chrishell, and I were in the living room and Misty was in her room doing homework I guess, and she had that song playing in her room but it wasn't Ariana's voice we were hearing we heard another louder voice and when we all peeked into the room and we realized it was her singing. Oh, she was jamming out too dancing on the bed and everything. The story ends with her realizing we caught her and Misty crawling into a little hole dying of embarrassment, but there was nothing to be embarrassed about she had a perfect set of vocal chords and I honestly need to know where she got them from.

"Morning, Love bugs." Alex said blowing kisses to us as she headed to the fridge for some orange juice.

"Morning." We both replied.

"Mist, can you help me take out the dishes?" I asked her.

She stopped flipping through the magazines and came over and help set the table. She grabbed dishes and brought them over to the cute little kitchen table for all of us to sit at and eat together. Alex brought the napkins, knives, forks, and spoons for us. Chrishell was the last of us to get up because she always preferred sleeping in and that was because she was such a night owl when it came up to researching dance moves on the internet all night long. So it wasn't a surprise to see her waltzing down the stairs, twirling, spinning, and choreographing her way to the kitchen table.

"Whats up playa haters." She said sliding into her seat at the table.

Misty shook her head and Alex threw her head back in laughter.