Chapter Thirty-Four

-Tessly's P.O.V.-

-5 days later-

"That guy comes here everyday, who is he?" Lindsay said as she pushed back the curtains at the front of the door watching Chase outside in front of the yard holding his 5th bouquet of flowers in his hand and a apologetic look on his face. Same shit, every single day. I got used to him being out there I usually didn't notice until someone pointed it out, like right now.

"I don't know, but he's cute." Bianca said checking him out.

If only they found out how cute his personality was. We were going to start a Zeta meeting and I didn't need these two girls scoping out the enemy from the windows, we needed everyone focused. I headed over to Lindsay and Bianca and pulled them from the windows, they whined and complained.

"Heyyy." Lindsay groaned.

"Hush! We have a Zeta meeting, focus." I said pushing them both into the direction of the meeting area. Everyone was there, Misty and Alex were checking something off a list while the girls chattered amongst themselves.

Misty clapped her hands together after a moment of checking things together.

"Alright, ladies!! We are throwing another fundraiser for Little Children's Hospital in Indiana and we're going to need your help...we're having a bake sale." She said.

The girls cheered.

"We're baking the sweets to sell not eat." Alex pipped in.

"BOOO!!!" Chrishell yelled out and the girls laughed, including myself.

Alex went into detail about the entire thing assigning girls different goods to bake, I was stuck with pie...I didn't even know how to make a pie, but it really wasn't much of a problem for me since there was always YouTube how-to's and my superior cooking skills.

A part of me was listening to what was going on and the other was staring blankly ahead into the distance, lost in my own thoughts and worries. After a while I felt eyes on me and I turned to look and see Misty who was staring at me with a worried glance, she's been looking at me like that for the past couple of days, and although I appreciate her concern for me, I could handle myself.

She turned back to the group and spoke to them.

"We're also hosting a party/talent show here near the summer time, towards our fundraiser car-wash, so if you guys have any talents or friends with talents be sure to let us know so we can have a definite amount of people up on the stage." She said.

I nodded pretty impressed with the ideas Alex and Misty were coming up with to make this sorority original and different, a lot of girls were thinking of transferring to our chapter, and some couldn't wait for rush so they could get in as well.

It wasn't hard for Misty and Alex to rally up people, they were both breath-taking and the kind of people you wanted to be around. Misty used to be a lot more shy and introverted, now she was taking her role as president of Zeta Theta Nu with pride and confidence, it was nice seeing her like this.

The girls cheered at the announcement and soon enough the meeting was over. I checked the clock and Misty did at the same time, she walked over to me and patted my shoulder.

"You ready to go?" She asked me.

I nodded, we grabbed our things and were out the door before another thing could find a way and show up out of now where. We both walked together heading straight for the coffee shop, I was so grateful Misty hooked me up with the job to work with her since I got pretty much fired from my old job, I wasn't going into detail. All I had to say is that paper work and I did not mix.